Payment for Personal Use of a Vehicle

Help.  I have a complete mental block.  My client is the director of a limited company and has a company car.  He makes payments to the company for the private use of the car to reduce his benefit in kind.  How do I record that company receipt in the accounts?  Is it a non operational income which therefore increases the corporation tax or something else?

There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

If it were me

Richard Willis |
Richard Willis's picture


neileg |