I have been asked by a client "can the company pay for my LGV training course I am considering taking as we may soon be buying the commercial vehicle we spoke of and obviously I need training to drive it"
They sell goods online and are considering delivering themselves in teh future hence the "may" be buying.
I see that if they go ahead and buy the truck later then there is no benefit in kind on the director as it will be the company that benefits, however, if they decide not to buy the commercial vehicle and continue to rely on others to deliver for them will the £3k training fall back to being a BIK
Sorry if an odd one at this time of the day!
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 86 1
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 267 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,745 39
- Accounting for corporation tax 286 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 342 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,012 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 588 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 885 15
- Can an owner hold company money 342 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 338 17
- Class 2 NIC 308 5
- Probate services 430 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 409 7
- Vat payable on van 194 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,845 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 247 7
- Community Faux Pas 936 26
- Cash gift from India 171 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,320 40
- Windows10 221 4