I have been asked by a client "can the company pay for my LGV training course I am considering taking as we may soon be buying the commercial vehicle we spoke of and obviously I need training to drive it"
They sell goods online and are considering delivering themselves in teh future hence the "may" be buying.
I see that if they go ahead and buy the truck later then there is no benefit in kind on the director as it will be the company that benefits, however, if they decide not to buy the commercial vehicle and continue to rely on others to deliver for them will the £3k training fall back to being a BIK
Sorry if an odd one at this time of the day!
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 43 2
- Family Partnership 233 6
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 143 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 78 2
- flat rate scheme 2,320 47
- Signed accounts for bank 634 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 827 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 287 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 165 5
- VAT Query on new build 98 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 136 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 145 4
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 89 1
- P11D Car Value 257 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 706 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,503 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,225 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 291 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,108 26