Software Satisfaction Awards: #SSA12 live blog
On Thursday evening (11 October), the annual Software Satisfaction Awards will be presented at Harrod's.
Now in their seventh year, the SSAs are the business software industry's ultimate accolade because they are decided by the votes of more than 10,000 users across 18 different software categories.
Three other awards will be presented on the night: Exporter of the Year: Innovation of the Year and the Software Vendor of the Year.
The Software Satisfaction Awards are run by AccountingWEB's parent organisation Sift Media, in partner with the software trade association Intellect, BASDA, the ICAEW IT Faculty, and online survey specialist ClickTools.
The nominees for key accounting and finance categories include:
- Enterprise accounting: Advanced Business Solutions Financial Management; Bottomline WinBacs; Caseware; Corero Resource Financials; Purchase Control
- Small business accounts: Crunch; ClearBooks; FreeAgent; Intuit UK; KashFlow; Sage 50 Accounts; and Xero
- Payroll: (corporate and SME awards): Advanced Business Solutions Payroll; EARNIE; Pegasus Opera Payroll and HR; P11D Organiser; Qtac Payroll Manager; Sage 50 Payroll; SnowdropKCS Payroll; 12Pay Payroll; QuickBooks Payroll; IRIS GP Payroll; and The Payroll Site.
- Tax and practice: TaxCalc; BTCSoftware SA/PM Solution; IRIS Accountancy Suite; Keytime Tax Professional; Digita Personal Tax; Relate DRIVE; and Xero
- Paperless office (corporate and SME awards): Bottomline Transform; Lindenhouse Software; OneFile; Open Print; Version One Document Management; Draycir Spindle Professional; and Receipt Bank.