FCA seeks subcontracting work
I am a Chartered Accountant based in Sussex with 11 years PQE and a diverse experience ranging from Mid Tier and Big-4 Practice to Senior Finance positions in business. Having recently completed a career break for maternity, I am now looking to extend my freelancing business.
- Accounts/Audit and Tax Return completion from Trial Balance stage.
- Ad-hoc Reporting such as business plans/funding applications/risk assessment, etc. I have access to a high visual impact modern Report Writer and a large body of precedent to draw from.
- Assistance with Practice regulatory and compliance issues (don’t keep putting it off - you know it needs to be done!!)
- FCA, member of ICAEW.
- Audit Qualification obtained.
- CPD up to date.
- Hourly rate generally ranges from £25-£37.50 per hour depending on the complexity of the work, but am open to a fixed fee arrangement.
The range and quality of my experience together with the flexibility I offer would make me a valuable addition to your team.
If you wish to explore matters further, please let me know. We could perhaps set up a call at a mutually convenient time.