Sub Contractor Available - East London
I am a qualified FCCA with hands on accountancy practice experience of more than ten years and currently offering my services as self employed subcontractor for last 5 years to London based accountancy practices.
I offer wide range of accountancy services, which include:
Preparing statutory accounts for Companies, Partnerships and Individual with complete disclosures and detailed working papers and submitting company’s accounts to Companies House and HMRC.
- Preparing Management Accounts for clients (profit & loss, balance sheet, accruals, and reconciliations etc). Also preparing business plans and cash flows.
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly Payrolls for companies and individuals using Sage payroll / Money-soft payroll (wage slips, P45, P60, P32, P35) and processing annual tax returns to Inland Revenue.
- VAT registrations, finalising VAT returns with details and submitting them to HMRC.
- Complete preparation or assistance in preparing audit files.
- Perform day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting services using Sage, QuickBooks or CCH Viztopia accounts production.
- Preparing Self-Assessment tax returns for individuals, Partnership tax returns, and Corporation tax returns using PTP tax software. And submitting them to Inland Revenue by using online services.
- Dealing with Construction industry Scheme (CIS)
I have a detailed working experience on the following accountancy software’s commonly used in small practices:
Sage Line 50 Viztopia Accounts Production
Sage Payroll IRIS Accounts Production
Sage Accounts Production Quick Books for Accounts
Money Soft for Payroll
Fees / Rates
I am dedicated to provide you an un-matched and most flexible choice by offering great quality work at reasonably affordable prices. fee options:
- Pay an agreed hourly rate.
- Pay an agreed %age of fee being charged by you to your client
- A mutually agreed monthly fee for agreed number of clients.
A high level of persistence and hard work has allowed me to excel in the past and I would therefore hope to be able to reiterate this should I be given the opportunity
I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to explore the possible contributions I can make to your practice.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.