Keytime Accountants' Suite Awarded IFA Accreditation
Keytime has won top marks for its Accountants' Suite in the rigorous Institute of Financial Accountants accreditation process, becoming the first software house to attain such status for a complete suite of practice software.
The IFA reviewer singled out integration between modules as being 'extremely useful and time saving', while describing the Keytime Suite overall as 'a neat system'.
Keytime's Client Manager, the new central management utility supplied with all Keytime Accountants' Suite modules, was also singled out for praise in that 'it has made life much easier'.
All the key modules in the Keytime Accountant's Suite were reviewed as part of the accreditation process. The final report appraises each individually '
- Payroll, when compared with other programmes, is described as being 'certainly in the top section'
- Corporation Tax is seen as 'a fine example of how the electronic world has come to be'
- Final Accounts is summed up as being 'well written with a good mapping against other programmes in the market'. The module was also heralded for 'ease of use with push button availability' and other systems in the market 'are more tedious than this'
- P11D is viewed as covering 'all the requirements and is user friendly'
- Tax Professional comes out as being 'well collated' and satisfies 'the requirements as set by the Inland Revenue'
In summation, the reviewer endorsed Keytime as 'an excellent partner to work with the IFA and its members.'
Commenting on the accreditation report, Anthony Boggiano, Keytime's Commercial Director, expressed Keytime's pride at being awarded accreditation in what is considered a testing process.
'We are aware that the IFA accreditation process is one of the toughest around, so we are very pleased with the findings,' he says.
'We continue to bring the benefits of the Keytime Accountants' Suite to accountants everywhere and especially to members of the IFA who are now safe in the knowledge that it has been independently reviewed and accredited by their institute.'
To find out more about the Keytime Accountants Suite, please click on the web link below or telephone Keytime on 0845 456 3103.