August kicked off with an announcement of a change of senior partner at one of the UK's top 10 accountancy firms. Other moves and initiatives will be collected here as the month progresses.
- 29 Aug - Tait Walker builds new employment tax team
- 23 Aug - French Duncan appoints Deloitte manager
- 16 Aug - Noel Tagoe to head CIMA Education
- 9 Aug - Bishop Fleming recruits former PwC tax manager
- 7 Aug - Target's London team finds home with Menzies
- 3 Aug - Andrew Alder joins Saffery Champness
- 3 Aug - Francis Clark recruits tax director from BDO
- 3 Aug - Phil Verity to be next Mazars UK senior partner
- 2 Aug - Duff & Phelps appoints new global restructuring director
Log into AccountingWEB.co.uk to see full details on all these stories.