FRS 102 & Transition - Get Ready for 1 January 2014
Although the first mandatory accounts under FRS 102 will not be until 31 December 2015, the transition process should start now, as the date of transition is a full two years before. The date of transition for a company with a 31 December year end is 1 January 2014.
Our one hour webinar on this subject is designed for finance directors and financial controllers, and accountants in practice involved in the preparation and audit of financial statements companies.
Points covered in this webinar will include:
- Identifying the date of transition
- Restating the balance sheet at the date of transition
- What assets and liabilities to recognise?
- Which to exclude?
- Any assets to reclassify?
- Measurement changes needed?
- Restating comparative figures
- Preparing the current year's accounts and tax figures
- Preparing the reconciliations of net assets and profits
- Finalising the accounts
We are currently offering an exclusive 50% discount to AccountingWEB readers: book now and your entire organisation can watch this webinar for just £99+VAT (Standard Rate £198+VAT)
Email email@example.com quoting AWEB14 to take advantage of this special offer.