Keytime & Companies House: Filing iXBRL Accounts
Filing iXBRL Accounts at Companies House
Companies House can receive and process company accounts produced in iXBRL format.
Online filing at Companies House is now available in both Keytime Accounts Production and Accounts Plus (Compac). You can file the following using the Software Filing Service:
- Audit exempt full accounts
- Small company audit exempt abbreviated accounts*
- Dormant accounts
- Audited individual full accounts
Important note: to file accounts via software you will need a Companies House online filing presenter account. You can use your existing presenter account if you have one.
Think of the benefits of filing your accounts electronically:
- No more covering letters
- No postage costs
- Faster, more secure delivery with immediate acknowledgement of receipt
- Automatic confirmation of acceptance or rejection
- Reduced risk of late filing penalties.
Hear what one Keytime customer had to say about their experience of filing iXBRL accounts at Companies House:
To find out more about how Keytime can help you with filing iXBRl accounts to Companies House visit here: http://keytime.co.uk/accountsproduction.html