Partnerships & LLPs - Important Legal and Tax Changes for Professional Service Firms in 2014
Changes to the way in which limited liability partnerships (LLPs) are taxed were announced in the 2013 Budget and are due to come into force on 6 April 2014. This half day course will help you to gain a greater understanding of the issues and the action needed before 6 April 2014.
- How will the proposed changes affect you and your clients?
- What do you need to do, and by when?
- What are the legal and practical implications for you or your client's business when implementing changes to address the new provisions?
- Is your firm ready for the changes?
After attending this half day course you will be able to understand the key tax changes for partnerships and LLPs; evaluate how these might affect your partnership or LLP; and evaluate the changes necessary to minimise the effect of the changes on your business.
Points covered in this course will include:
- An overview of the proposed changes
- Options for LLPs and members affected by the changes
- Legal and practical considerations for LLPs when implementing changes
- Changes to the LLP agreement
- Mitigating the risks of challenge
- Minimising disruption to the business, to maintain focus on client service and billing WIP at year end
This course will be taking place from 2.00pm - 5.15pm in:
LONDON - 4 February
MANCHESTER - 12 February
See speaker details and more HERE
We are currently offering an exclusive discounted course rate to AccountingWEB readers: book now and you can attend this course for just £120+VAT (Standard Price is £240+VAT for a half day course).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting AWEB14 to take advantage of this special offer!