When companies go wrong
London – Thursday 24 May 2012
Even with the very best of intentions, sometimes things do go wrong.
For companies and their professional advisers, the consequences of falling foul of their statutory obligations can be disastrous, both commercially and financially.
This seminar will highlight the more common corporate compliance pitfalls and the practical steps you can take to avoid them. You’ll also gain valuable insight into what you can do if the worst happens.
Key themes include:
- what often goes wrong and how you can avoid it
- what can be ratified and how
- filing amending data at Companies House – issues
- striking off - are you at risk?
- restoring struck off companies, the problems and how to beat them
Expert speakers include Neil Butler of Companies House.