Qualifying criteria of £25 voucher offer
1. This offer applies to new mercer-elect customers only, purchasing a Private Medical Insurance policy, with a renewal date on or before 1st January 2012, before 31 December 2011. Customers who are renewing or amending an existing policy are not eligible for this offer.
2. Your insurance quotation with mercer-elect must be on an equivalent basis matching your cover levels and membership with your existing insurer, including any applicable excess.
3. Subject to the qualifying criteria we aim to beat the renewal terms offered by your existing insurer.
4. If the mercer-elect quotation does not beat your existing insurer, then we will send you a Marks & Spencer voucher to the value of £25 or make an equivalent charitable donation to Mercer's charity of the year, Help for Heroes.
5. Your premiums will be based on your initial renewal terms provided by your insurer and the voucher offer will only apply once the qualifying criteria are satisfied.
6. To qualify for the offer:
- The scheme must be a company paid, U.K. Private Medical Insurance Scheme covering up to 100 lives;
- you will be required to sign and return a letter of authority allowing us to obtain details from your existing insurer;
- if required, you must send us a copy of the documentation to prove your existing cover levels and renewal premium details with your current insurer.
7. If you fail to provide documentation or where the documentation does not meet the qualifying criteria, mercer-elect will not issue the voucher.
8. No voucher will be issued if premiums exceed the initial renewal quotation as a result of any subsequent amendments made to the policy.
9. This offer is open until 31 December 2011, however, we reserve the right to withdraw, or extend this offer at any time.
10. This offer and your quotation are subject to standard underwriting.
11. Standard Mercer Terms and Conditions of Business will apply. These will be provided with our quotation.
12. This offer is limited to 1 per company and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Issued in the United Kingdom by Mercer Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Sage (UK) Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Mercer Limited.