IT Company set up in UK by two brothers who two Cypriots
The director owns the company while her husband owns the house they live in. The Husband helps out in the business i.e selling goods on ebay but does not take a salary
In the first part of this Working with accounting data tutorial ser
After more than 60 years of office computing, getting fast and accurate management reports is a still a struggle for many senior managers and their accountants.
I'm using Excel 2007 and what I want is that when users click to close the file, a message pops up to remind them "Lock the worksheet before closing".
I would say I'm an Excel geek and there's not much I haven't seen or done in a spreadsheet.
Just been looking at a number of cloud accounting systems and I'm just about to select Kashflow I think.
I'm looking for a standard database for managing my client list including client details, UTR, VAT numbers, etc and also to manage filing deadlines.
I am trying to prepare a tax calculation worksheet to pass on to clients to enable them to monitor their liabilities on a monthly basis.
We’ve all done it at some time: accidentially closing an Excel workbook without remembering to save it. Or your computer crashes or the office is hit by a power cut.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 414,489 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 108,505 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 83,786
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 69,040 2
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 61,923 10