How does an international combine with a portfolio of mainly on-premise ERP products make the transition to Cloud computing?
The New Zealand-developed Xero accounting application has established itself as a serious contender in the UK market. Nigel Harris puts the latest version through its paces.
International software group Infor heralded the arrival of the latest version of SunSystems in London this week by promising that the next full upgrade would be Cloud-enabled.
In a deal worth just under $1bn, the board of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software house Epicor has accepted a $12.50 a share bid from private equity group Apax Partners.
I just came across this link and wondered if anyone has any knowledge or experience of this acoounting software?
We have a client who sells predominately via Amazon (although also through their own website).
Cloud applications provider FinancialForce has introduced a professional services automation (PSA) offering that builds on its purchase of Appirio's professional services arm last December.
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 37,344 31
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 36,924 43
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,077 24
- An introduction to stock control systems. 33,071
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,817 10