I have a client who is using MYOB for accounting and a bespoke Filemaker program for project management, approximately 10 years old. The two are not integrated.
Nigel Harris gets to grips with SageOne, the new web-based accounting program from the industry giant.
Liquid Accounts has become the first UK Cloud supplier to sign the BASDA Cloud Vendor Charter.
AngelNews, the information service about companies “that go from nowhere to somewhere very quickly” has turned to SAP’s Business ByDesign Cloud application to help cope with its own rapid growth ra
Danish Cloud accounting software developer E-conomic reported that it had gained 14,500 users for its free iPhone app
While Sage was rolling out its web-based SageOne application, its Cloud accountin
Two years after its first failed SageLive experiment, Sage UK has returned to the Cloud accounting battleground with SageOne, a
I thought this information maybe useful for accountants in Business. There are two points I would like to mention first
This is very much a niche question...
Absolute (effectively re-branded Forbes), did a big marketing campaign a few months ago. The offer seemed appealing, very competitively priced compared with other integrated accounts, tax and comp
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 33,219 23
- An introduction to stock control systems. 31,817
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 30,300 42
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 29,470 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,941 10