I just came across this link and wondered if anyone has any knowledge or experience of this acoounting software?
We have a client who sells predominately via Amazon (although also through their own website).
Cloud applications provider FinancialForce has introduced a professional services automation (PSA) offering that builds on its purchase of Appirio's professional services arm last December.
DK Business Solutions, which considers itself the “Sage of Iceland” is gearing up to move into the UK accounting software market.
I have a client who is using MYOB for accounting and a bespoke Filemaker program for project management, approximately 10 years old. The two are not integrated.
Nigel Harris gets to grips with SageOne, the new web-based accounting program from the industry giant.
Liquid Accounts has become the first UK Cloud supplier to sign the BASDA Cloud Vendor Charter.
AngelNews, the information service about companies “that go from nowhere to somewhere very quickly” has turned to SAP’s Business ByDesign Cloud application to help cope with its own rapid growth ra
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,486 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,573 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 35,100 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,751
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,638 10