Mark Lee considers what accountants in practice might be able to learn from the apparently “bumbling” mayor of London.
Over the last year I've lost count of the number of savvy people who have advised me to specialise.
The only news publication I voluntarily subscribe to is the venerable magazine that goes by the name of The Economist.
The advent of real time information (RTI) for PAYE is stirring up a 'fight or flight' response within the accountancy profession.
AccountingWEB editor John Stokdyk launches a series on the elements of practice profitibility with a look at some of the key lessons from successful firms in the 2012 Practice Excellence Awards
I was reading the comments from the Sole Practitioner's blog post It's all over, and for all of
If a company whether Ltd, Partnership or Sole Trader advertises on a race car and contributes towards the cost of running that team - how is the expenditure/benefit (from advertising) accounted fo
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 24,806 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 20,845 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 12,075 22
- How to win new clients 11,765 3
- Branding tips for accountants 10,974 5