Over the last year I've lost count of the number of savvy people who have advised me to specialise.
The only news publication I voluntarily subscribe to is the venerable magazine that goes by the name of The Economist.
The advent of real time information (RTI) for PAYE is stirring up a 'fight or flight' response within the accountancy profession.
AccountingWEB editor John Stokdyk launches a series on the elements of practice profitibility with a look at some of the key lessons from successful firms in the 2012 Practice Excellence Awards
I was reading the comments from the Sole Practitioner's blog post It's all over, and for all of
If a company whether Ltd, Partnership or Sole Trader advertises on a race car and contributes towards the cost of running that team - how is the expenditure/benefit (from advertising) accounted fo
Mark Lee cuts through the hype and explains how start-up practices can get best value from LinkedIn.
The UK has gone survey mad!
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 24,416 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 20,514 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 11,905 22
- How to win new clients 11,606 3
- What personal qualities do accountants need? 9,031 9