At 6pm on Friday 23 March the marketing team from AVN, an association for accountants in practice, will carry the hopes of t
Have any you branded your car with your corporate logo and contact details - I have seen Tax Assist cars recently and one had been done really nicely.
I've been observing accountants over the last month or so. There seems to be a split in how they are coping with the January SA silly season.
We're preparing a series of e-brochures which will (hopefully) be of interest to the wider business community for an e-marketing campaign.
Leveraging online tools, social media and creative design can turn a droll website into a profit-making centre for your accounting practice, says Hugh Duffy.
If you use third parties like Communigator to relay marketing emails on your behalf are you sitting on a reputational time bomb?
In November I have, possibly foolishly, signed up to at least 2 exhibitions, including the Business Start up show.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 22,463 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 18,306 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 10,876 13
- How to win new clients 10,668 3
- Why accountants should be a-Twitter 8,580 11