What would you consider an acceptable percentage cost of your first years fee for acquiring a new client?
Mark Lee suggests which of the main marketing options available to startup accountancy practices are worth your attention.
All commercial enterprises need to market their products and services and the insolvency practices are no different.
I see that www.mercia-group.co.uk provide some useful marketing data. Any others?
Marketing and PR are seen by some accountants as fluffier aspects of their work.
Negotiating For Accountants Needs a Framework
Count the COST
Win Win Does It Work For Accountants
I was reading first tab's blog on the amount of 'commercial' bloggers coming onto AW in order to drop links. (which made me feel slightly guilty).
Credibility is often talked about as being critical to your marketing, but how many people take a few minutes to think about what it is and if they really are credible?
Know What Negotiation For Accountants Looks Like
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 27,364 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 23,009 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 13,245 38
- How to win new clients 12,941 3
- What personal qualities do accountants need? 12,022 9