Have any you branded your car with your corporate logo and contact details - I have seen Tax Assist cars recently and one had been done really nicely.
I've been observing accountants over the last month or so. There seems to be a split in how they are coping with the January SA silly season.
We're preparing a series of e-brochures which will (hopefully) be of interest to the wider business community for an e-marketing campaign.
Leveraging online tools, social media and creative design can turn a droll website into a profit-making centre for your accounting practice, says Hugh Duffy.
If you use third parties like Communigator to relay marketing emails on your behalf are you sitting on a reputational time bomb?
In November I have, possibly foolishly, signed up to at least 2 exhibitions, including the Business Start up show.
Last week, I engaged a visiting tradesman in the standard patter. "Yes, I work from home," I said, "and I do tax for small businesses." Pause.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 23,431 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 19,535 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 11,352 11
- How to win new clients 11,135 3
- Why accountants should be a-Twitter 8,749 11