I am building my own websites and want to include some calculators in it. Calculators for P.A.Y.E Salary, Mortgage, Loan, Stamp Duty, Corp Tax, Dividends, Car Mileage Allowance and Setup Costs.
Looking for the norm to pay a salesman car allowance: not experienced this before.
We are preparing a limited company set of accounts for a company that ceased trading after the year end.
Is anyone else having problems accessing on line details on the Companies House website?
CCH, the tax and practice software wing of Wolters Kluwer, is the latest developer to introduce a web portal for sharing and approving documentation with clients.
Have a client owns many btl and holiday properties and is a higher rate taxpayer.
I sense something is wrong with my factoring account, but I just cant put my finger on it.
One of my clients has started receiving deluges of CIS late filing penalty notices in some cases going back to 2008.
I have a retail client who upsized to a larger shop on which the landland has opted to tax.
I have a client who is the sole Director/Shareholder of a Limited Company.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 165,989 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 146,563 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 79,666 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,756 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,680 10