A recent client - contractor operating through limited comany - appointed us to prepare company accounts, CT600 etc.. First year ended 31 August 2011. I asked if he had filed personal SA return f
Does an employee or employer have a statutory responsibility to inform HMRC when a BIK ceases?
We are non-resident directors / shareholders of a UK company living in the US. As far as I understand, our income would be taxed in the US as well.
Hi, I am wanting to set up a new limited company with a colleague. I have run my own business before but I have never run a limited company.
We live in the US. We are non-resident directors and shareholders of a UK Company incorporated by a Company Formation Agent.
My client received the dreaded P800s just over a year ago as a result of having two employments separately paying salaries within Basic Rate bands but together exceeding the higher rate threshold.
when is tax or PAYE paid by an employer a benefit in kind? when its not PAYE("an employer's tax")? and personal tax only?
We live in a 'gated community' of 6 houses, we all pay a service charge each year for uptake of the communal areas.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 166,355 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 146,935 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 80,038 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,758 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,694 10