Is it my imagination or have tax refunds since the end of July virtually ceased?
I have a client who receives a Hong Kong Pension from Crown Agents
I need some help regarding my childcare scheme for my freelance limited company
We send in a TC600 new claim, on 29 March 2012.
The qualifying conditions remained in force and unchanged continuously for 93+ days prior to the date of submission of the claim.
My client has purchased a portfolio of book debts from a financial institution, (who I believe to be VAT registered). My client then makes money by recovering the debts and hopefully at a profit.
I have Mobile Phone invoices which have 2 VAT rates on, the bulk of the UK calls at T1 20%, then International calls which are Zero Rated.
If anyone can point me to agreed rates for board/lodgings adjustments for guest houses would be grateful - I haven't been able to track down on HMRC or ICAS websites.
Director paid personal tax bill from the company funds during the year, under £1,000. As this is under £5,000 then they owe no interest and they also have a healthy balance on the DLA.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 166,642 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 147,220 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 80,322 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,759 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,696 10