HMRC recognises that it has a massive undertaking in hand to deliver real time information (RTI) for PAYE within the tight deadline laid down by the government.
thats it really...does anyone have a good frsse checklist that they could recommend please?
Irrespective of the ongoing debate as to the technical aspects (Tech Statement 03/11) of service charge accounting please can others in practice preparing Service Charge Accounts advise as to how t
I am running a payroll for a 2 person ltd company.
One of the directors wants to use the £243 per month salary sacrifice arrangement to pay for childcare.
We recently chased up an R & D claim submitted for a client.
I don't normally deal with Ltd Co's but I am this once as there is only a very small amount going through the accounts as it is now dormant. I would like to ask for guidance.
I have a director of a closed company looking for a tax efficent incentive for some self-motivation.
Anyone who has felt David Hartnett did nothing to help poor hardpressed taxpayers during his time in office and a lot to cause them problems should have a look at this on YouTube.
Just talking to a prospective client.
Husband wrote some courses for a university and was paid royalties on the sales of this material.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 170,621 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 151,204 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 84,296 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,804 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,745 10