To qualify for audit exemption in ROI, all 3 conditions - Turnover, Balance Sheet and number of employees - must be meet.
It looks like this has been available for many months but only just hit my radar.
I just need to clarify a tax issue regarding business travel claims. Generally there are 2 methods of claiming for business travel:
1. Mileage Allowance claim or
I got a client which has made a little bit of mess with the accounting side of the business.
I have recently taken on a new client who has some issues around legal enitity.... Can any one advise...
Hi all would appreciate second opinion:)
A van bought by way of a Hp agreeement so the questions I thought were accountancy treatment and tax...
Boomerang for recurring emails is just brilliant. I no longer have to draft quarterly VAT reminder (just for new clients to set up) same applies to year end emails.
A great time saver.
Client, who had previously been running own payroll told me last Friday that he had not paid staff for April yet. I told him this option was no longer open to him as we had passed 5th May.
At the moment I use excel to produce working papers or, if client uses accounting software, a TB is produced. I then post into Sage Accounts Production using journals and produce accounts and then
Letter received as follows:
"Thank you for telephoning our contact centre on 6th May to chase the letter you sent to us on 6th March.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 166,092 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 146,665 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 79,768 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,756 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,682 10