I have a client who is a subby who declared the incorrect CIS tax deducted on his 2011 return and HMRC picked it up and enquired into the return asking for proof of CIS deducted and also a breakdow
Could anyone help me with the wording that is required in a resolution to write off a director's loan account or point me to a link.
The Accounting Standards Board ended its 22-year life with a whimper on 2 July, when the UK’s standard-setting body was absorbed into the Financial Reporting Council’s new Codes and Standards divis
Im trying to work out a fee quote and wonder sometimes if I under price my services....
Im based in the Midlands.
Small building firm undertook work for director's parents-in-law. Job appears to have been priced at commercial rates and accounts for around 6% of company's annual turnover. Is this required to
We are using Sage 50 Accounts at our firm, and the VAT return submitted for the previous quarter shows a repayment.
Has anyone any experience of a client registering, and deregistering, within days.
I am trying to sort out my clients dividend situation. I am doing a month by month attack on what profits were available vs what dividends were drawn.
I'm new here (posting wise, have been poking around for a while though).
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 166,123 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 146,701 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 79,801 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,758 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,690 10