An accountant who submitted corporation tax returns and accounts for a former client without their permission has been fined £10,000 by the ICAEW and severely reprimanded.
I've been looking at online book-keeping systems and yes, Zero is up there as is BrightPearl.
If I run the report in Company > Nominal Ledger > Day Books: Nominal Ledger without setting any date criteria, I get a list of all Journals with overall totals for Debits and Credits that bal
When filing a nil PAYE / NI return it states on the HMRC website that if a nil return is to be filed for two consecutive months you need to contact the HMRC on the number provided.
Companies often need to adjust their shareholdings and capital structures to cope with a variety of situations. Jennifer Adams provides step-by-step guidance on the main procedures.
Hope someone can help me!
A general question for sole practicioners ...
At what stage did you bring in your first employee? Ie when did you think you cannot cope alone?
This article outlines what you can do before you go to a networking event so as to make it more enjoyable and more worthwhile.
I have a trading company client that is VAT registered.
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 166,686 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 147,263 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 80,365 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,760 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,699 10