Is anyone else having problems accessing on line details on the Companies House website?
CCH, the tax and practice software wing of Wolters Kluwer, is the latest developer to introduce a web portal for sharing and approving documentation with clients.
Have a client owns many btl and holiday properties and is a higher rate taxpayer.
I sense something is wrong with my factoring account, but I just cant put my finger on it.
One of my clients has started receiving deluges of CIS late filing penalty notices in some cases going back to 2008.
I have a retail client who upsized to a larger shop on which the landland has opted to tax.
I have a client who is the sole Director/Shareholder of a Limited Company.
I sold my half share in limited company trading as accountancy practice.The sale was my one share in company for £25,000 for him to take control of business in that companies name.Four weeks before
Following some intensive scrutiny of regulation 8 of the ACCA handbook concerning the restrictions placed upon the activities that student members can engage in, I have reached a query that I canno
We have a customer who is based in the UK and is VAT registered here. However they have deports throughout the EC
- Movers and shakers: Druckman becomes Access chairman 166,168 1
- ICAS fines Surrey accountant £60,000 146,746 4
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 79,846 1
- Income shifting: The debate begins as Treasury publishes consultation 36,758 116
- Budget 2007: Surprise overhaul announced for capital allowances from 2008 29,690 10