Accountancy software firm Intuit is helping 1,000 small businesses better manage their finances through a new government-supported training workshops scheme.
Despite its controversy, budgeting remains entrenched in financial management.
Two New Zealand software houses have taken up contrary positions on the tax and reporting reforms planned for small UK companies.
The tax and audit season is now upon us with many preparing for the January madness for self-assessment tax returns and gearing up for the December year ends, says Steve Collings.
The European Commission has unleashed a package of business administration and financial reporting reforms.
One of the most common questions I receive from practitioners relates to ‘post balance sheet events’, explains Steve Collings.
Changing rules and regulations are a constant challenge for accountants, and new tools are springing up to help you keep pace.
- Financial reporting ill equipped to deal with intellectual capital 150,604
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 83,841
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 71,754 43
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 69,051 2
- The IASB conceptual framework - an introduction 54,372