With Christmas approaching and 2013 in sight, the AccountingWEB team are reflecting on the year that's just passed.
While gadget of the year, year in review and quotes of the year are our main reflective features, we've decided to also give some kudos to our members.
This year, we're hosting our very first AccountingWEB Community Awards, giving you, our members, a chance to award those most deserving with a title from one of our 11 categories.
As well as having their ego inflated a little, the winner of each category as well as overall winner will grab one of our coveted prizes, which have yet to be confirmed.
Here are the categories for these celebratory awards:
- Born Dull?! Personality of the Year (chosen by the Born Dull?! discussion group)
- AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
- Best Technical Any Answers Thread of the Year
- Quirkiest Any Answers Thread of the Year
- Blogger of the Year
- Best Business Any Answers thread
- Technology Champion of the Year
- Most Charitable Member
- Swiss Toni Top Comic Prize (chosen by the Time Out discussion group)
- AccountingWEB Community Member of the Year (based on number of times they're thanked during the year).