Hello, I have a credit note that has been incorrectly allocated to two sales invoices.
Hello, I wonder does anyone have any experience of payrolling benefits?
I work in an Accountancy firm whose owner is non qualified Accountant but is very experienced and has very good reputation.
My client is considering purchasing one of these 'vans' which seemed to me like a perfectly good way of getting Annual Investment Allowance on it UNTIL he mentioned that it had seats in the back wh
I am finally after 7 years an ACCA affiliate.
I banked my STR in 2007 before the online PER started. I had it singed off from my manager than.
Director of a limited company wants to start up a company scheme for private healthcare (with Axa PPP) that also covers his family.
There are now a number of PLCs issuing annual dividend statements, rather than dividend vouchers for the (usually) two payments during the year.
I have been approached by a prospective client who has excel data to be imported into Sage from April 2014 to date.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 185,103 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 180,878 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,241 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 90,917 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,898 10