A client wishes to swap the entire shareholding of his UK trading company for the entire shareholding in a Greek company. Value circa £600k.
Hi, could any body please recommend a good book for the design, implementation and management of a purchase order system within a company? Thanks in advance.
We have bought a company that had £1M in turnover which has been found to be an error.
I am a CIMA accountant with experience in financial and management accounting, SAP finance consultancy in UK and Europe.
Hi. I am about to set up a limited company for my son, who is an electrician. I have viewed the HMRC website to determine what I need to do.
Please bear with me but really need some help with this one. Our family limited company has just bought some new cars but transactions are little out of ordinary I think.
Beleaguered infrastructure group Balfour Beatty has issued a fifth profit warning after discovering a new £75m black hole in its UK profits.
How do you file a 2013/14 Payroll file for a client who apparently never filed any RTI reports?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 190,521 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 186,326 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 140,657 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 93,637 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,529 10