I have recently started working with a firm's Sage Accounts and it appears to be in a real mess, though I take it this is fairly common.
Client who is not registered for VAT, bought a van from a dealer for £10000 plus £2000 VAT.
Client paid deposit of £1000
Is the delivery element of an invoice for zero rated items subject to vat where the customer is not vat registered?
Hoping someone will be able to turn a light somewhere in the tunnel as it looks rather dark right now :)
I work within a multi company business and currently have £123k profit sitting within my division.
If you have a certificate of tax deposit from HMRC for monies paid into a holding account, would that mean that you would not be issued with a penalty on an APN notice?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 238,954 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 235,074 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,042 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 115,262 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 92,886 11