Company "A" is VAT registered and pays VAT under the flat rate scheme for consultancy work. Currently all sales have VAT on them.
Some goods purchased from a Chinese supplier have gone through our deferment account with a commercial invoice stating that the goods are for samples only.
Hello and apologies for probably repeating this question.
I have tried searching the web but I cant find an answer that fully answers my question.
We are a temporary staff agency with around 200 workers who currently claim subsistence allowances under a salary sacrifice arrangement, this is subsistence paid for by the worker in the course of
I am 50% share holder and one of 2 directors in a ltd company.
One of my clients is a children's day nursery. I prepare their end of year accounts but they use someone else to do the monthly payroll.
Company A holds Company B at 100 value. Company B reduces its share capital by 99 and pays out 99 as a distribution to Company A. I understand that at this point, Company A will need to write dow
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 235,239 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 231,338 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,001 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 113,548 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,823 11