I have clients that want to open a UK company but they are both non UK resident, so they will have problems opening a UK bank account.
I look after a number of small payrolls from one man companies to 12 staff and I have historically used Moneysoft Payroll which I have found to be very good.
I have a client who should have filed a 13-14 payroll return but hasn't (he declared the employment earnings on his personal tax return but didn't do any PAYE submissions)
Client has a 31/12/13 y/e with a new created loss generated by an R&D claim.
We have an employee who has rebuilt a computer in his own time at home for fun. The company I work for have offered to buy this from him to use for testing (we are an IT company).
Can anyone who uses IRIS Payroll Professional advise please?....
Hello wise ones - me again :-)
Is anyone using QuickBooks online that can recommend a good add-on that gives the client's employees & directors the ability to generate quotes & sales invoices plus supplier Purchase Order
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 212,693 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 208,677 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,866 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 103,781 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,270 10