Cont'd ... 'Do' others have template emails containing standard text or do they free type emails but use standard 'letters'.



I am an employee working for a German based IT company, I am currently classed as an "employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC".


I would like some clarity regarding the rules associated with declaring Vat relief eligibilty where a charity wishes to buy a minibus for the purpose of undertaking its regular pick ups/ drop offs


A sales consultant based in an EU country wants register an LLC here in the UK, but run the main consulting arm of the business out of local EU country.


Hi. I work for a small but rapidly growing chemical manufacturer. We are currently using sage 50 but are quickly outgrowing it.


Client is joint director and shareholder of a UK LTD CO.


Let’s say for ease both directors and shareholders each earn £600 pm salary on PAYE, and £3,500 per month net dividends.


FRS 102 says that below market rate loans should have the capital discounted by the rate difference and the difference taken into income on day 1 and therefore taxed.

We've all got tips and tricks up our sleeve to make life that little bit easier.