We have just inherited a new client who has come from a large firm of accountants.
I have a client who's company has gone into liquidation, and there are a few personal guarantees that he may not be able to get out of paying.
Hi, I sell items on Amazon marketplace and I am vat registered but every now and then I get vat registered customers in eu.
The minimum wage increased on 1 October. If an employee leaves after 1 October, is untaken holiday pay paid at the old minimum wage rate or the new minimum wage rate?
What is the best/easiest way to set up a Holding Company in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man? What costs are involved (initial and ongoing)and what are the advantages of doing this?
What Does PPS stand for in overheads?
I have a client who is an SME startup.
How to rename nominal codes on Sage instant?
New member - Long time Lurker...
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 194,095 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 189,929 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 144,235 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,550 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,565 10