A consortium featuring former England footballer Danny Mills has acquired West Cornwall Pasty Company after the firm collapsed into administration on Friday.
Client is due to receive a SWAP claim shortly made up of the following:
i) Monthly hedging premiums paid
"I called the "Payment Enquiry" helpline today and registered my scheme as annual.
I'm a service company that operates outside of IR35, however unsure what answer to give on money soft end of year declarations.
Within the 2013 / 2014 tax year I bought a new static caravan to rent out over the holiday season. It does not qualify as a Furnished Holiday Letting as it hasn't been let out long enough (100 odd
We use Moneysoft payroll manager for RTI returns. My question is about HMRC requirements for claiming £2000.00 NIC employment allowance.
A leisure centre which is also a charity allows a basketball club the use of its sports hall for an hour after closing time.
What's the best way for 2 ltd companies to buy and share ownership of premises.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 170,088 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 165,701 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 120,182 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 83,539 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 74,621 10