Hi I have a client whom has two small ltd companies, they trade within a similar industry, one has only been running for a few months and has just a bank account and has done a small profit, the o
We have a self administered scheme for which accounts are needed - there were two member/trustees. The following period will see one member/trustee, a member who is not a trustee and a trustee who
An accountant from Hull has been ordered to repay £8,751 out of £18,000 he stole while working as financial controller of a Scunthorpe company.
Basically the situation involves a VAT registered auto mechanics who have started carrying out crash repair work.
'I’ve established a campaign group arguing for transport improvement in a city region. It's a LTD Co. by Guarantee with not for profit articles of association.
It’s not an immediate issue but I need to get to the bottom of the figures when buying a company (SPV) that owns land rather than buying the land itself.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 162,942 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 158,513 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 113,035 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 79,725 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 72,993 10