Can any one recommend a company formation specialist who deals with UK company formation for non-residents?
AIM-listed insurance and legal conglomerate Quindell has turned to Big Four accountant PwC to help it out during a torrid period at the hands of shareholders.
Limited company rents a public house. The public house is owned by the majority shareholder/sole director.
Tory MP admits playing Candy Crush during committee
I'm new to sage 50 accounts and to be honest just trying to muddle through. I have created an invoice but its not showing in sales or anywhere other than invoices. Any help would be appreciated.
How do you treat a payment paid on entry into UK for goods coming from a non EC country?
We have recently started selling event tickets for conferences we'll organise in the future. I have two quick questions:
Looking for any information regarding Bond Partners insolvency service and any DTI investigations
I have overdrawn 25,000 in a year as directors loan. Can I return the loan amount without paying any kind of tax?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 202,520 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 198,390 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 152,668 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 99,181 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,639 10