We are disposing of a fixed asset. Should depreciation be charged in the final year of sales? If not what is the reason
I make fortnightly payments to a company for using IPR. Do I record this as an expense in the Nominal or can I record it as cost of sale?
I am trying to set up a companies accounts.I have entered the creditors and debtors opening balances and removed them from suspense.I am left with opening balances for property ,paye ni ,bank and v
£10m broadfund fund - winning bids announced
We pay expenses to employees (drivers) such as subsistence, fuel and parking through their payroll, post tax, dispensation is in place.
Howdy guys, wonder if you can help. I work for a tech/travel company. A customer in Italy has made a purchase online overnight.
If I were to receive an invoice from a supplier that had a nil figure how would I account for that on SageLine50?
I have a new client who has been in receipt of a substantial (many hundred of thousands) payment from their bank.
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) will write to all small and micro employer
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 208,624 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 204,552 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 158,786 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 101,455 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 85,027 10