Client has entertained staff to the value of (say) £1000 including VAT. There were 9 members of staff and 3 spouses of staff in attendance. So to calculate cost per head that would be £83.33.
My client, a company, spent heavily on plant and machinery in calendar year 2013 giving rise to a substantial loss after claiming maximum AIA.
My client had a commercial rental lease (operating lease) with 7 years left to run, and after lengthy negotiations and various offers being made, remainder of lease was bought by new landlord.
Two shareholders, one owns 60% and the other owns 40%. There is an offer on the table for a purchase of all of the shares. The guy with 60% wants 70% of the proceeds because of his efforts over t
Any suggestions for a decent ergonomic chair where I won't feel like i've just been sold Big Ben??!
Not an accountancy questions but I know that we have experts in the art of wine drinking on the forum.
I would like to give a £50 voucher to a person who frankly is a wine snob .
An interim manager working as a contractor through a limited company is due to complete his current assignment early next year.
I am ACCA qualified accountant with regular licence and I am looking for an audit experience (few months is required) so that I will be able to extend my licence to audit licence.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 193,741 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 189,575 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 143,883 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,391 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,474 10