The owner of the business I work in is unwell and unlikely to work again, we have agreed between us that I will take over the business and assets as a going concern, with no costs involved.
I run a small business, and we have 4 shareholders, of which 2 are directors.
We've all got that ideal Christmas present in our minds, the ones we'd just love Santa to leave under our Christmas trees on the 25th.
Grateful for any assistance - I have been asked by my MD to find out about significant tax allowances available for computer programming and development? (This is for a UK SME).
Accounts were due on 30th September at companies house but unfortunately the client book-keeping was not upto date.
Director currently on £10000 per year on his company payroll- the company is paying £1000 per month as an employer pension contributiuon.
During the year, company has bought back 10 shares from a shareholder for £30,000.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 202,354 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 198,222 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 152,502 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 99,146 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,616 10