Some companies' financial reports are getting clearer and more conci
I have a client subject to COP9. Clear cut case with absolutely no doubt
Hi - have a signed up PSA, and just trawling through the paperwork !
Two areas of interest / concern for which advice appreciated
Intuit QuickBooks has acquired PaySuite, a leading provider of cloud-based self-service payroll solutions in the UK.
I have a new client who is about to start selling e-books on strength and fitness to America and Australia with some in the UK and Europe.
I purchase my goods from France, I gave them my VAT number and so all purchases are VAT free. I have looked around in regards to filling in my VAT return but am a bit confused.
A (new) client has that old problem of trying to obtain a mortgage and needing SA302s.
He is a company director and has been for approx 6 years but has not filed any tax returns.
Client has got 2 convenience stores, and owns the freehold via sole trader.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 185,419 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 181,200 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,555 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 91,342 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,214 10