We have been rolling out EOQ calculations to manage our manufacturing stores. Fairly traditional set up in turns of metal parts come in and machinery goes out.
Hello, I would be very grateful if someone would give me the answer I'm after here.
Working on accounts of a grocery shop, who buys goods and sells them at a desired margin, I would like to separate PURCHASES (i.e. goods for resale) from EXPENSES (e.g.
Here is a quick one
Property located in the US
Investors all UK based.
More than 1,000 accountants every week are reading AccountingWEB’s eight-point stat
I will appreciate if someone help me. The case is as follows:
I have a client who is a tiler and works as a self employed for big companies who pay him his labour cost and for material as well as for expenses
I have a new employee starting next Monday and I am just awaiting arrival of my activation code for PAYE rti. My query is, when Ihave looked at my new software payroll system, yo
My client and his partner have just opened a pub with a working kitchen.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 190,459 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 186,265 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 140,596 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 93,581 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,494 10