We're ramping up our coverage of the Independence vote - as you may have seen on site.
Administrators from PwC have called time on a two-month-long search for a suitable buyer for collapsed lingerie retailer La Senza.
If you have to raise credit notes for multiple invoices can you raise just one credit note? I can't see that HMRC's website provides an answer.
Can anyone recommend software for the recording of CASS 5 client money and also if there are any off the shelf procedures.
Two trading partnerships - Partnership A & B. The partnerships are hotels. The human partners of A&B are X&Y who are not connected to each other at all. They would like to go their s
The lament of the old accountant
Voice recognition, you’re having a laugh!
Come on Lin Homer, bring back the staff
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 189,160 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 184,956 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 139,296 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 92,906 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,138 10