We have a new client start up who is approaching VAT threshold in next few weeks. The client runs a shop selling groceries and alcohol. This is our first shop client.
I'd be interested to hear how other accountants & bookkeepers are getting on with Sage Drive?
I work for a Development Trust (charity) in Scotland and don't have an accounts background.
A plumber bought some goods for a client in the client's company name.
The plumber is not VAT registered and has recharged the company gross.
Hi, I appologise if this is a naive question. Just to give some background
I have recently met with a potential client that operates as an Air Conditioning Engineer. Most of the work is service and maintenance with the occassioanl supply/fit.
A one off lump sum for a partner paid at end of tax year, where should this be posted in Balance Sheet
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 224,378 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 220,424 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,886 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 109,060 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 89,042 11