"From April 2015 further Regulations will require any employment intermediary that supplies workers without operating PAYE/NICs as the worker’s employer, to make quarterly returns.
What are the main tax planning activities an owner manager of a Ltd company can do prior to the year end of a profitable business?
I have been approached by a trustee of a small local charity who has asked me if I will perform an ‘audit’ of the charity accounts.
A company renews its overdraft facility during the year and pays a (sizeable) renewal fee. The next renewal is due 12 months later.
I would appreciate your advice on how I should account for VAT on late payment charges.
I need to run two separate payrolls for one client - one for weeklies, and a separate one for monthlies which is confidential.
How do people find BNI? Competition seems very fierce for accountant vacancies which suggests a decent ROI.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 212,678 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 208,662 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,851 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 103,776 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,270 10