I have asked several of my colleagues this same question who all have differing opinions.
Cypriot company owns a UK Company (UK sole director who is carrying out IT consultancy)
The cypriot company is charging management fees
For the last 2 days I have tried to set up a direct debit for PAYE.
I have added a piece in the Money Laundering & Crime discussion group ab
I am the only employee to take childcare salary sacrifice of £243 in a company.
I am currently director of a Limited Company and am registered for self assessment.
Tax year 11/12 - HMRC and I fighting over "mortgage interest relief" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing refurbishment and not available for letting in that year 11/12 I claimed this relief
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 202,897 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 198,769 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 153,046 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 99,255 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,706 10