A client who is a partnership wishes to incorporate as an LLP.
I know that the LLP is transparent for income tax purposes like the partnership.
I am doing accounts (01.03.2013 to 31.03.2014) of one of my new client - Company .Turnover is around £90k for 13months trading which is above for vat registration threshold.
I'm aware that in the construction industry that the VAT rate chargeable can vary, depending upon the type of work done (new build, installing insulation etc), but does this apply to surveyors?
Really hoping some one can help, we are completly lost.
A survey of the UK’s largest companies shows a marginal increase in taxes borne despite the recent reductions in the rate of corporation tax, PwC has reported.
I have a client who has made a capital gain of around £9000 on the sale of shares (privately owned limited company) this year
Need some urgent clarification please as internet answers giving really mixed answers on how to treat.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 199,238 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 195,092 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 149,383 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 97,907 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 82,861 10