I'm having a spot of bother interpreting the new penalty system as it relates to P11d penalties. I may be looking at the wrong page of the website.
A small company owned 50:50 by H&W paid dividends into H account, who then passed money at various dates in various forms to W, who has no other income.
Is there a problem?
I have three situations involving quasi-educational services:
1. UK company providing martial arts lessons to groups, or individually, to UK based individuals in a hall in the UK
I am aware Sage have withdrawn support for Sage 2010, and I'm therefore asking AWeb users for any advice please.
I work for a large vat registered company and we supply to vat registed customers. We always issue TAX invoices.
A client wishes to purchase a classic car (£150,000) as an investment through his Limited Company as opposed to him purchasing privately in his name.
if a UK resident & domiciled individual works for their own UK company and is paid a salary under PAYE subject to tax & class 1 NIC - are they able to also be paid a salary by their Italian
Client is a full service brokerage firm. Client cash is from deposits, interest, dividends and trading activity ie sale/purchase of securities.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 212,294 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 208,278 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,467 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 103,580 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,160 10