Sounds daft - but here are the facts of the matter. I can't find anything in HMRC's guidance.
Hi. I hope someone can help answer a few questions for me.
A limited company has been trading, submitting accounts and paying tax.
The company is registered for VAT and has submitted VAT returns.
The third day of Richard Hillgrove's tax trial kicked off this morning with Geoff O’Sullivan revealing the name of a character Hillgrove referred to as “this phant
My client is a residential developer and until recently has concentrated on the construction and sale of new build houses.
I understand that this is only relevant to a few.
Good afternoon, Irish accountant here trying to submit a CT600 on HMRC online.
Lease starts on 1/6/12 for 3 years, with initial rent free period of 6 months. Break clause after the first year at any time on 6 months written notice.
I've been doing a bit of research on auto-enrolment. I can't see how an employee opts out if they choose to?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 163,408 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 158,982 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 113,500 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 79,949 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 73,083 10