Had a long meeting with a potential client.
Client DD for PAYE was set up on HMRC website about 5 months ago and each month I just added another one.
A decision by the UK’s Supreme Court about legal aid will help creditors get money they are owed after insolvencies but a government review of insolvency litigation may protect “rogue directors
Half a million more small employers will have to enrol workers in automatic enrolment pensions than previously estimated because of more new businesses and fewer businesses closing.
I have a question with regard to intercompany invoices and vat.
Hi there, I am running a UK Ltd comany and I am about to distribute dividends to the director who is not a UK Resident.
With the new dividend tax and changes to the recovery of travelling expenses what do think the future holds for the
One of my payroll clients has a rather unusual circumstance, in respect of one employee.
So early in June I sent HMRC the following:
1 form SA400
3 forms SA401
3 forms 64-8
Only sent 3 64-8s as we already act for one of the partners.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 234,560 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 230,655 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,993 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 113,323 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,654 11