KPMG’s fraud barometer has reported a rise in the number of younger, more 'tech-savvy' fraudsters in cases going through the Crown Courts.
I have received enquiries regarding two people who left our employment during 2013/14 whereby HMRC have a significantly higher earnings figure having been (apparently) reported in our year end RTI
Does a Private Investment Company attract corporation tax if it's only income is the dividend payment from a trading company it is a 50% shareholder of.
I hope this is an appropriate place to ask...
I have a small company and have produced its statutory annual accounts (myself, as a non-accountant).
Our Company was going to buy a car for an employee as part of his salary package but couldn't get finance for this. However what happened was that
We have recently won a contract to supply parts manufactured in Hungary which we will purchase and resell to our UK customer. The goods themselves will be sent directly from our supplier in Hungar
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 184,756 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 180,484 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 134,888 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 89,840 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,128 10