I'm British and live in the UK, I work offshore on oil and gas instalations, I have a UK registered Ltd company what I work through. I'm vat registered also.
I'm writing policies, procedures and controls for a start up business (with say 40% cash/60% credit card).
This is my second year with this client and they are totally totally disorganised. They never do the book-keeping until the statutory accounts are due and then they call me to sort out the mess.
I have been looking to raise money for my business, out of the blue i have a company contact me who offers finance solutions this is part of the email (We are extending our trade finance facilities
I'm a sole trader who only has a couple of weekly payrolls. I'm thinking about booking a holiday abroad for 2 weeks, but the payrolls will need processing whilst I'm away.
Working full time and set-up a part-time business. What happens with NI.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 183,398 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 179,119 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 133,520 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 89,341 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 77,796 10