Many of you may be aware that the 2015 Practice Excellence Awards are drawing very near. For this year, we will have a brand new category: Outstanding contribution to accounting.
Could I pick someone's brains on employees claiming subsistence expenses?
I have read some jargon around this concept. Can any one please shed some light on this please.
Data protection ?
CIOT/ATT have asked for comments on 'experiences telephoning HMRC as we are being told of delays in getting through and general poor levels of service'.
We wish to give an employee a car which Is owned by the company as a retirement gift for his length of service e.g " a golden handshake".
Hi. I'm a newly appointed treasurer of an unincorporated charity.
Is there an Excel Guru please who can help me out with a nested If Statement problem
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 230,258 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 226,326 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,943 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 111,434 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,481 11