Good afternoon, Irish accountant here trying to submit a CT600 on HMRC online.
Lease starts on 1/6/12 for 3 years, with initial rent free period of 6 months. Break clause after the first year at any time on 6 months written notice.
I've been doing a bit of research on auto-enrolment. I can't see how an employee opts out if they choose to?
My client has set up a new Holding company (H Ltd) to buy 100% of the shares of subsidiary company (S Ltd).
With the employers allowance coming in, I've seen discussions talking about whether to take £7,956 or £10,000 as a salary.
Is there a definitive list of items somewhere that are classified as capital expenditure?
Hi and thanks in advance,
I work with a recruitment agency and we currently work with a client based in the US, Switzerland, and the UK.
I hope somebody could help with a query I have in relation to the above.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 163,501 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 159,075 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 113,593 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 79,995 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 73,098 10