Hi there. I am having trouble understanding the sentence in bold from the Companies Act;
Can anybody recommend a firm to advise on the tax implications of UK based company operating in Singapore, possible via a branch, or by a Singaporean subsidiary?
buys a property then goes on to let it out to a tenant, does he charge VAT on the rent ?
Does anyone else have this problem?
When I double click on a bank account, or nominal account, or customer or supplier account in the relevant list the Windows file explorer opens.
I am assisting a client with some research into the possibility of selling his Company.
Questions on the practicalities of paying dividends are asked on a regular basis under the Any Answers area of AccountingWEB.
I have been providing a service to one branch of a business with several branches for 23 months.
1) Could anyone please confirm if posting VAT refund as a Bank Receipt to nominal code 2202 (VAT liability) is the right way of recording the Vat repayment?
I am the Chief Accountant for a company that is going into administration. We became insolvent due to a major supplier taking its business away from us.
I've completed a job for a client, I applied for and received a HMRC login. The person (employee) who's taken on the job has asked me for my HMRC login because they've not yet received their own.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 194,118 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 189,952 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 144,258 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,558 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,574 10