I am a 40% tax payer (employed) and have a buy to let property. I have no wife or partner on hand to utilise any other lower tax bracket.
Some years ago when I was involved with company re-organisations it was usual to obtain clearance from HMRC prior to forming a holding company to create a group of two or more companies.
As part of Xero's 10 signs, we're asking members this month to design their ideal HMRC.
Client de registered 30th June 2014.
Just finalised accounts and raised invoice dared March 2015. This is for the preparation of accounts to the cessation date.
A client has approached me with the following:
We have a key employee who has a problem with his leg and will be on crutches for several months.
I am thinking of arranging some workshops with Xero.
It would be a particular subject matter combined with outline of Xero.
Advanced Computer Software Group (ACS) has formally announced it has
We are a design and build company and have employees and sub-contractors working on a range of different projects at any one time.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 216,396 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 212,402 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 166,590 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 105,336 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,152 10