I want to keep the majority of my business balance in a savings account.
I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. I am a relatively new sole accounting practitioner who normally takes on simple and straight forward accounts. However I have a new client and wo
Does anyone have any sensible suggestions;
I previously posted a question about receiving salary arrears after leaving employment and how my ex employer should treat it. The general consensus from the responses I got was that my ex employe
Thanks for your time.
We use Sage 50 accounts, and while I have managed to edit customer invoices to our own requirements I am totally stuck as to how to get more fields for the customer address.
Hi I need to return a ct600 from 2010.
My husband is the tenant of a fishing lake and pays an annual fee to the landlord. He will be selling tickets to allow other people to fish on the lake and will incur a few expenses along the way.
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 154,159 18
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 149,100 1
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 108,755 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 73,575 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,833 10