How do we treat the VAT element on say, a Tesco receipt when some items are zero rated and exempt and others are standard rated?
I think our budgeting and forecasting processes have finally outgrown Excel and I want to get some proper software to do the job.
I am thinking that I should sharpen my Word and Excel skills and have heard about Microsoft Training COurses and Certifacation.
DOes any one have any expreience of these?
I have been running a small business for the last 15 years. Up until last year my PAYE and dividends have meant I am a higher rate taxpayer.
I have a client trading as a tyre dealer, retail and breakdown repairs. They are looking to replace their very ancient computer system.
Can anyone advise me as to how I can go about getting a practice certificate to be able to set up my own practice?
Sorry if ive posted in the wrong section.
UK companies paid £692m last year in out of policy expenses, according to a new
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 155,192 18
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 150,127 1
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 109,786 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 73,967 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 70,068 10