I would be really grateful if anyone answers those questions.
I have a British client performing a catering job in Russia but the customer is based in Britain.
I've been looking at the software offerings of Salesorder.com and have made enquiries via their website.
I've tried to phone and email them but there appears to be no one home.
I graduated in 2004 and joined JPMorgan as a technology graduate.
Has anyone else experienced persistant sales calls from Iris regarding auto enrolment?
Company A invoices company B for consultancy services & flight to New York at cost
My old limited company, which was dissolved in 2011/12, is still being chased for over £11,000 of PAYE by HMRC debt management department.
I deal with the accounts of a garage that repairs & services vehicles. They also recover vehicles from accidents where sometimes the car is then a write off.
The scenario is:
A holding company (A) has 100% ownership of two subsidiaries. The holding company is owned by private individuals.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 221,807 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 217,835 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,861 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 107,823 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 88,360 10