We have a gym which employs leisure staff. When they're not on shift, they can carry out personal training. The client pays the gym, then the staff member puts in a claim to us.
I have recently been subjected to a thoroughly unpleasant experience with an accountant.
Three Deloitte partners have been referred to the ICAEW in relation to a potential conflict of interest in their role as administrators to the collapsed High Stree
I have a new client whose company has been set up to develop a new type of bike handlebar grip which moulds to the users hand.
Hi, does anyone know how to post R&D tax credit claim to Year End Accounts? I kept R&D expenditure in separate ledger, but now wondering - how do I show it my final accounts?
Are you able to agree a dividend at a board meeting and back date the payment to a previous period on the basis that say the a 15k dividend was agreed for the year say to 31st March 2013 and the ac
1. We made a payment of an invoice to our supplier by credit card.
Subsequently, we were given a discount which has been refunded on to the card.
We have a client who is wanting to restructure their business somewhat.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 184,782 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 180,514 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 134,915 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 89,858 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,142 10