I am director of a small company.
Do AccountingWEB members still take the annual Budget statement seriously? And will this year be any different?
I am in a situation where I need to give away 2% of my company to a new shareholder.
Our company will supply services (hospital administration software licenses + maintenance) to registered charity (hospital) in Ireland.
I'm making the first year accounts for my company and would like to know how to make the journal entries for the companies incorporation costs.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 162,945 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 158,517 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 113,038 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 79,727 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 72,993 10