Does anyone know where the check box to claim the 2014/15 employment allowance is in sage INSTANT payroll please?
We have a client who travels to and stays in America whilst carrying out Training and Consultancy work.
Can any one advise me how I go about converting directors loan accounts to shareholders capital account.
I have a client that runs a commercial care home, where most of the residents are funded by social services. Would they qualify for the £2000 allowance?
My client uses Quickbooks payroll, but my question is a general one.
Sage has upgraded its latest edition of Sage 50 Payroll
I have a company which is being closed down (ceased trading 28 Feb) and a new company with different directors has been set up. I am not going to be accountant for new company.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 169,800 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 165,408 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 119,895 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 83,337 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 74,553 10