I have a client who has recently built a new home himself (S/Emp builder).
Our client will be non-resident for 2015/16. He is liquidating his UK company and, as I understand it, given his non-resident status, will not be required to pay UK CGT.
The basis of this question arises as the Company that I work with is part of a Global Group and the customers can be shared by each of the group companies.
We have recently moved to different premises and I need to change the company address on the invoices I produce on Sage. Can anyone help with this please?
Small ltd company client is currently being paid net interest by Natwest. I have asked the director to tell the bank to pay gross instead.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 224,254 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 220,301 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,884 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 109,025 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 89,012 11