A client is a equal partner in Business A (Restaurant), Business A is VAT registered. The business is trading as a normal partnership with Partner X.
Using Quickbooks 2013 but have developed a problem with filing VAT.
I am a new AAT student studying at level 3. I am going to go on to do the ACA qualification. I am currently employed by a mid-size accountancy firm and I am wondering what to do in the future.
We've been using sage line 50 for years for our own books.
Hello I run my own limited company and I am the only shareholder entitled to dividends.
I'm a partner in a 4 member partnership (not limited) and I'm currently in the process of preparing the accounts for the period 1st May 2013 to 30th April 2014 (so far).
Would appreciate any thoughts in a scenario where stock takes run over a number of days and how you would approach it from an audit perspective.
For various reasons, which are not relevant here, we owed some Corporation tax back in the summer. At the begining of June an HMRC officer called to our premises and left with a cheque for £10,000
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 154,444 18
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 149,381 1
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 109,037 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 73,654 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,861 10