FinancialForce.com, the cloud venture backed by Salesforce.com and UNIT4 [via UK offshoot CODA] has released its unified FinancialForce ERP suite.
When we normally do tax returns for clients or we are putting forth a PAYE expense claim and the client is in a refund position we get the client to sign a letter of Legal Assignment.
The withdrawal of relief for Statutory Sick Pay by way of the Percentage Threshold Scheme (PTS) seems to be sneaking in on 6 April 2014 and has definitely fallen under my radar.
Until last week I was using Excel 2003 and had a number of custom buttons, with custom images, that I had set up on the toolbar to run macros.
And I thought they were getting more professional with scam wording. This this morning
I am new to the building industry where I am told it is common practice for a customer to let their customer pay the supplier for materials.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 239,228 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 235,348 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 171,048 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 115,368 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 92,965 11