I have a client company who runs a social networking site for a niche market.
Does monthly RTI have to be reported for a contractor who falls within the IR35 legislation?
Administrators at Ernst & Young have 145 days to produce a plan for the future of hospital services at Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust after it was decl
I have a client who prepares consolidated group accounts.
I have a company which has existed for a little under 2 years now (since aug 2011) and I want to dissolve it. I have two issues:
I wonder if someone could advise
a few weeks ago I made the above post about a now ex cleint & friend and whether or not I should sue for the balance of my fees.
The first phase of the government’s business bank is officially open, with £300m in funding for small and medium sized businesses.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 194,144 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 189,978 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 144,284 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,563 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,580 10