I have been asked to act for a client who has recently graduated from university and awarded a place at a law firm starting next year.
The Autumn Statement 2013 will be delivered on 4 December, the Chancellor announced via Twitte
I run an online retail company selling coffee. We're current running at a loss (£23k for the year to date), so I'm looking at getting contracting work to supplement our income.
<p>Company has a van on contract hire [operating lease]. Can director put through all diesel receipts or does he have to charge business mile using AMAP.
A client has set up a limited company but has incorporated with 10,000 'paid for' £1 shares (5,000 for him and 5,000 for his wife) rather than 1 £1 share each that we would have recommended.
I have been doing payroll for a number of years and never had any trouble reconciling. Each month since introduction of real time my figures and HMRC never balance.
Ok so we sell one genre of product; lets say musicals instruments.
Hi All. I am in the process of renewing my practicing certificate non audit.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 219,078 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 215,098 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 169,276 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 106,559 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,748 10