A US IT company setup a UK IT Company two years ago. Instead of the normal practice US company owning the UK Company. The UK company inexplicably was set up with 1K (at £1 each) of Ordinary Share
Just wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on this....
I have incorporated my small Ltd company in 2006 and started becoming profitable only recently, although turnover is still very small.
I have just realised after submitting my first RTI for one client. That I have a problem I cannot see a solution to.
I successfully file my first FPS via Payroo yesterday, it all worked smoothly.
Joint administrators of once-ailing music store group HMV have confirmed its sale to restructuring specialists Hilco.
Given the advent of RTI, and a desire to help with cashflow, we'd like to move from weekly to monthly pay periods.
I have a client company which is old enough to have an authorised capital - which was £200,000 in £1 shares.
The only female British Prime Minister and 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher died from a stroke at the Ritz Hotel aged 87.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 193,552 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 189,386 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 143,694 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,296 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,413 10