This might seem like a stupid question, but I do not deal with tax issues.
I've written a book called "General Information About Compliance Checks - Decoded" which goes through the HMRC opening factsheet line by line explaining what each part is saying and also what you s
The National Audit Office (NAO) has revealed the Treasury provided
Hello, a sole trader has 2 shops. one shop turnover 50k, the other is projecting to turnover 40k. What will be the soletraders VAT position? does he need to be registered or not?
Do AWEB members do much entertaining with clients.
An owner/director of a Ltd company is paying himself £600 salary per month plus dividends out of his business bank account.
Currently preparing stats for an audit exempt limited company with Freehold building as an asset which the business operates from.
I am within UK but not yet vat registered and have placed an order for goods at a UK manufacturing facility.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 208,215 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 204,139 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 158,377 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 101,237 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 84,888 10