Chairman of Lloyds Banking Group Sir Win Bischoff will become chair of the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) in May.
I'm in the Port/Shipping Industry and our accounts have been qualified by the Auditors. What the ideal response to give to the auditors
If someone were to buy a commercial property with a loan, can they claim the whole loan repayments as an expense?
Hello there, is anyone able to recommend a CPD provider that is relatively local to me?
I'm looking at purchasing a bungalow on a large plot for £600,000 which will have a mortgage of £250,000.
I have 2/3 questions:
Updated to latest version of Monesoft payroll manager yesterday (24th Jan) update released 23rd Jan
I logged into Government Gateway today to submit after receiving my activation code to submit accounts for 2012/2013 and was presented with almost £10k of outstanding debt split over the following:
Monsignor Nunzio Scarano has been charged with laundering money via the Vatican bank in the latest financial scandal to hit the Church.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 234,946 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 231,045 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,996 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 113,459 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,767 11