Seymour Pierce, one of London's oldest brokers, has been rescued in a pre-pack deal just hours after its shares were suspended and Grant Thornton appointed adminis
I'm hoping someone can help me.
I dimly recall having this issue last year, but I'm not sure, but today has removed the custard cream.
I have taken on a new client(s) which has major errors on partnership return dating from year 2010-11.
HMRC amended their reporting requirements for RTI in July 2012, if the employer is a sole trader or partnership they have to supply their Self Assessment Unique Tax Reference,for limited companies
I have a question on the new Machine Games Duty Returns which have just come into effect. I have a client at work who has had to register for this and we are to do the Returns.
ok so im going to try and expalin this as simple as i can and hopefuly get some useful answers..
im a partner in a construction firm. my partner takes care of all the tax stuff..!!
My FD has asked me to look into getting us a new accounting package; however Google isn't being overly helpful.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 185,663 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 181,446 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,800 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 91,411 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,271 10