Ok so we sell one genre of product; lets say musicals instruments.
Hi All. I am in the process of renewing my practicing certificate non audit.
Just a quickie.
Any ideas on what sort of LTV a bank will lend on for a holiday letting.
Also do they asses the servicability of the loan on what income it will gererate
I have been asked to evaluate software for a start up for a IT consultant who would in the future be working on multiple different IT projects.
I am not an accountant, so this might not be a problem.
A bank, that shall remain nameless but is headquartered in Edinburgh, produces an e-banking statement like this:
Is there anyone willing to help an OP with some emergency weekend VAT advice. Need some urgent support and would be grateful if a VAT expert can PM me with contact info.
Client is kitchen designer & also supplies furniture & kitchen accessories. Estimated annual turnover £450k.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 219,238 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 215,258 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 169,436 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 106,630 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,766 10