The organisation I work for make a provision for a future cost that may be incurred as the result of cases being reviewed by an external body.
One director (Father) who owns ordinary shares so that he has controlling interest in the company.
hi this might be a stupid question but is there a computer program we can put in all the bare info for our un audited accounts that will spit out a set of accounts ?
Good afternoon Accounting professionals
New client about to buy a business.
I.D. checks have been done on the client with no problems.
Client has tangible assets of £5.4 million - These assets are all properties in the limited company
If you're thinking of a new beginning this New Year and going it alone, there are lots of factors to consider.
HMRC is to review its Business Record Checks (BRC) scheme in response to concerns raised by the tax profession.
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 154,564 18
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 149,502 1
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 109,159 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 73,708 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,891 10