Barclays hopes to make offers to distressed businesses mis-sold interest rate swap products before the end of March, according to Tory MP Guto Bebb.
Are VAT penatlties/surcharges an allowable expense in a company's accounts for tax purposes when calculating the CT liabilities?
An oil rig worker who has worked in Norwegian waters for approx 10 months and remains UK resident has, after taking credit for taxes paid in Norway, a rather large tax bill.
I am involved in a partnership as a director ( shareholder ) and running into some issues . It is a family business and there are four shareholders . All four shareholders are also directors.
I have a client who has set up a new company. He obtained a bank loan in order to carry on the trade.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 189,148 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 184,944 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 139,284 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 92,897 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,134 10