David Cameron set the tone for the year when he told entrepreneurs at the launch of the
Like many companies a friend of mine pays his taxes to HMRC via internet bank transfers from this Santander bank account. He has been doing this for years.
I first warned back in February that the proposed enactment of
I believe that as a Private Members' Sports Club (CASC) under the VAT rules I can hold up to 15 fund raising events, without attracting VAT, in any one tax year ensuring that the tickets or posters
Is it a requirement to submit accounts with a UK non-resident company tax return? I only ask because here in the Isle of Man you don't have to.
I just start up my Limited Liability company and would like to open my company current bank account for 500 Pounds.
what is the accounting treatment for this transaction?
Is a mining business a qualifying trade for EIS and is owning and running a hotel a qualifying trade.
Whilst been discussed many a time on here I'd just like to run our situation through with others for opinions, feedback, thoughts, arguments etc.
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 154,390 18
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 149,326 1
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 108,983 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 73,619 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,849 10