Apologies for posting such a comment here…but Im stranded. I work full time and run a part time accountancy/tax business.
I have a new client who has lived in the UK all their life.
My client is one of three directors in a company they own equally.
Can I run a report in Sage 50 (2012 edition) that will detail what transactions have been allocated to each VAT code?
I'm dealing with a company that has losses available to surrender as group relief, including both trade losses and excess management expenses.
If you a are self employed, say as a sole trader selling items on eBay or similar and every so often items go missing in the post causing the buyer to be refunded.
Inconsistent implementation and opaque financial reporting are features of public private partnership (PPP) schemes
I am new to Sage 50, and have been entering some transactions onto our Sage 50 system yesterday.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 225,428 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 221,474 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,900 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 109,450 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 89,283 11