I have a client that recently set up an LLP to trade UK shares. The partners are non -residents.
Hi, and thanks in advance for any help!
We have new small Ltd company which earns money from three distinct but related activities (one would not happen without the other).
Hi All, We are UK VAT reg business selling b2b into EU via amazon.
I have a vague recollection that there is a disclosure / tax issue with companies booking and paying for travel for clients / contractors that are not employees.
I am (still) cleaning up from the previous outsourced bookkeeping service!
Can anyone tell me how to incorporate my new employee's P45 figures onto her RTI figures after paying her for the past 4 weeks with the correct tax code.
I have a small retail client, just started trading, who is having great problems keeping track of his daily sales from the till.
Hello can anyone clear this question for me? My client charges a small rent and other charges to another company for rental space within the office and charge vat.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 219,288 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 215,309 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 169,487 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 106,651 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,776 10