A subcontractor has been paid monthly since April but wants to set up a limited company, which I've now done. Is there any way I can bring the income and expenditure for the last couple of months
Co A directors X & Y, between the various share classes own all shares between them T/over =3.5m B/sheet net assets = 500k
Can anyone confirm please.
The UK’s largest independent photographic retailer Cecil Jacobs has fallen into administration, adding yet more gloom to the high street sector.
The case of former Bond Partners director Theodoulos Papanicola, who was banned last month
We have been asked to complete a W8 form for a Company in the USA.
Hi AW Members
I hope somebody with some experience in this field can help me.
I have just received a Whillans Tax Tables book from LexisNexis that I did not order.
Hi to All,
I work in a manufacturing factory. We have recently opened a canteen which is used to provide meals for employees, and also for customers etc.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 163,527 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 159,101 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 113,619 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 80,019 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 73,109 10