I am a pensioner and I receive healthcare benefits from my ex employer which come to about £1500 a year. These health benefits are paid by my ex employer.
If a company has say a 80% owned subsidiary, when it prepares its consolidated accounts where does the 20% revenue not attributed to the group get reported?
I have a plant Hire company client who from time to time sells plant after a few years use in the trade to companies as far away as Iraq and Australia.
I have recently attained a Hnd Accounting. I may be attending uni 3rd year come september to gain a degree, undecided.
I have recently joined a small company as a company accountant. While performing the reconciliation I have noticed that in one quarter, we underpaid VAT. This was submitted by my predecessor. My
I have a list of stock items purchased since year dot.
I have a list of stock items sold since year dot.
Have a partner in partnership who used his own car for business trips and the partnership deducted capital allowances.
Here is something that has been troubling me for years.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 202,796 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 198,668 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 152,945 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 99,232 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,683 10