Has anyone noticed their client's PAYE payments seem to be a mess on the HMRC website?
Is there a way of finding a limited company just by an address?
Tried googling the address but not really any good because it missed most of my clients that are rgistered to my address.
Has anyone got any experience of the above software? In particular the sales cash posting module.
I have an LLP Client which has a structure of four Ltd Co Partners and no individual partners.
I am self employed. I didn't have any business related expenses as listed in the HMRC website.
Is it mandatory to show any such expense in order to file tax return?
Last week, remembering that I left it rather late last year I thought I should order in some P60's ready for April.
Hey and thanks to all in advance,
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 234,364 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 230,460 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,990 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 113,197 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,563 11