I understand that Sage 50 (2013 and earlier versions) cannot cope with negative values on sales invoices raised within the program, but has anyone heard of an add-on that can be purchased to cope w
We are a multisite business, with sites all over the North of England.
Some significant reforms have been put forward in a recent BIS consultation document on corporate transparency.
We are an advertising services company with a turnover of approx 100k. Services supplied are B2B.
HMRC has invited charities to put in claims for overpaid stamp
Auto enrolment (AE) has been implemented in large businesses since October 2012 and as part of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) commitment to evaluating
Former KPMG UK head of fraud Jeremy Outen has quit his new role at the National Crime Agency (NCA) before he even took up the post.
I do no use sage much but have a copy of sage 50 v17. I use it to load disks from clients who use Sage.
If bank do checks on company director before opening business account ?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 212,264 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 208,248 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,437 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 103,572 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,159 10