What are the options for a loan which has been set up through one company but needs to be utilised in setting up a new company.
Life insurance policy taken out by director in his name, in trust for his wife and paid for by employer limited co [individual is a dir + shareholder of the ltd co ] - called a relevant life policy
DEAR ALL, NEW MEMBER HERE AND THANKS TO YOUR ALL FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION OF MY QUESTION.
To put is simply, what is the best course of action if an English company needs to sue a Scottish company for none payment of trading debts.
Can a self employed person claim overnight incidental expenses I'm refering to the guide
Can a Limited company due for closure transfer their VAT Registration to a seperate partnership or is the only way to get it by taking on the Limited company with the Vat registration?
Does anyone here use Clearbooks bookkeeping? I keep getting an unavailable message when I try to access their website.
Research carried out by the Incomes Data Services (IDS) reveals that FTSE 100 directors
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 154,235 18
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 149,175 1
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 108,832 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 73,588 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 69,838 10