I met a potential client today and they mainly deal with property maintenance, Turnover is round 100K. Profit around 40K
I am unsure as to how to treat periods of discounted rent.
My new client, a local grocery shop, has not filed VAT returns since mid 2013.
He now has 4 outstanding quarterly Returns to file to be up to date with his VAT affairs.
Hi, My company purchased gym equipment from USA. We made the payment using company credit card so the credit card statement showed the amount charged in GBP.
Companies House will make all of its digital data free of charge from April 2015.
Hi all, I'm new here so please don't bite!
Does anyone know if they apply to van drivers (employed)?
Hello, hopefully someone can help me with an issue I'm having.
I'm currently having my end of year prepared by my accountant, and concurrently applying for a mortgage.
Can anyone tell me the approximate professional fee for Inheritance Tax works or the best approach to estimate the fee for such works?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 184,154 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 179,879 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 134,275 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 89,575 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 77,951 10