I use excel for my clients bookkeeping now looking for a good/economical bookkeeping software not necessarily cloud based.
A former financial controller and accountant for Hurford Salvi Carr (HSC), a London based firm of estate agents, has been jailed for four years.
I work as an FC for a medium sized group consisting of 3 companies. Currently we use Iris to prepare our statutory accounts in house, CT compliance and company secretarial. However I received a b
Hi this year I intend to go to a few trade style shows and seminars as I wish to fine tune my practice and embrace new technologies and developments in the industry.
I have a couple of clients whose employee(s) earns less than £5824....
Highly unlikely to want to contribute but they may....
Hey there, been trying to work my way through my bookkeeping.
Does anyone know who wrote the music HMRC play whilst you are on hold? I would love to buy a copy.
This might have been covered in past...so advanced aoplogies as could not find appropriate answer.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 215,911 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 211,916 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 166,102 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 105,163 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,078 10