Deb Mielke and Alasdair McKenzie of FieldAware reveal the top five things CFOs should consider when extending business software to field service personnel.
We have been approached by a client who have an employee that works for them in the retail industry, paid on an hourly basis. The employee is currently on tax code 1060L.
I was just composing an email to a client on this hot evening, and I mentioned "HMRC" in it. The spell checker flagged the word as unknown and suggested the replacement .... "CHARM".
I work for a UK VAT registered company in the UK.
We have bought plant and machinery for £35000 from Germany.
I worked for a recruitment agency last year for 7 months and was asked to set up a limited company to do so. It only turned over £9600 and has now ceased trading.
Over two-thirds of microbusiness owners have indicated that they will outsource all the processes involved with auto enrolment to an accountant, according to new research by Opinion Matters.
I'm a bit rusty on Intercompany trading, but need to know how to deal with the scenario below:
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 231,219 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 227,289 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,954 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 111,838 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,688 11