One of my client has applied for a mortgage with Nationwide Building Soc and has been insistent upon receiving SA302 from him.
A small company I'm involved in has 100 x £1 shares.
Today I have read the changes to VAT Notice 703 (s. 2.12) and would be grateful if somebody could clarify that I am understanding correctly as there is some disagreement between my directors.
I am preparing this question from the point of view of a full time FC, working on a decent IT system in a medium sized manufacturing firm.
We have recently levied by HMRC a default surcharge - 2% of the quarterly payment. The reason was HMRC received the money on Monday 9 December.
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but if its in the wrong place I apologise and if a admin could kindly move it for me please.
Anyone would know how to go about posting stock items that have to be given out free in Sage 2012?
The partnership I work for is being bought by a national firm. All our employees will transfer under TUPE on 1 April.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 163,044 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 158,615 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 113,136 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 79,756 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 72,994 10