I work for the UK and Irish part of a multi-national and we prepare about 60 sets of financial statements under IFRS, all with a December year-end.
Hi all, I was after an opinion. Is there any value in obtaining a in membership and becoming a member? What does that allow me to do?
Is this a certificate to work in practice?
Just say that there is a company called A Buildiers Ltd. There's an employed construction director who purchases land for A Builders ltd for onward sale to e.g Barratt homes etc.
A school has surplus garden waste every year that would otherwise be sent to the tip/recycling.
Grateful for your thoughts on the accounting implications of:
I work in industry
Xero, MyPaye and accounting newbie here..
I recently saw a post on this site and can no longer find it. It was in connection with payslip date and pay period end date.
I have a client who have one property which is defined as a property investment company.
Has anyone been contacted by these guys recently?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 220,229 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 216,253 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,432 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 107,118 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 88,012 10