A recent tax tribunal ruling may make sports sponsorship less financially attractive and harder to arrange, writes Nick Huber.
The manufacturing company I work for is currently thinking of introducing shift working.
Against a backdrop of austerity, pensions are at a crossroads.
Anger over how Starbucks reportedly paid just £8.6m in taxes on £3bn+ UK income since 1998 has re-ignited debate about multinationals’ transfer pricing transactions.
Start-up business Alago needed credit to grow its business, but most providers were reluctant to help the firm realise the full potential of its heated glove technology.
Here is my scenario:
My client has the chance to work for an online company, at the early stages of their business, during set up and beyond. They are offering equity of 1%.
I want to setup a new e-commerce business but am now non-eu
resident for tax purposes (i.e no longer live in the EU).
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 193,607 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 189,441 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 143,750 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,310 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,421 10