Whilst visiting a potential new client yesterday I was unlucky enough to get my car keyed by some idiot who obviously had nothing else better to do with their time than ruin my day. There is about
Client is a limited company and has purchased machinery in March 2012. Paid for it by CHAPS transferon 30th March 2012, and supplier's invoice has a tax point of 1st April 2012.
Hi, i'm currently looking to get a new vehicle for my business and need some guidance. May be easier if I start from the beginning.
Hi ladies and gents
We are a small company with only 2 directors, no other employees.
“In times like these there is likely to be more fraud than less,” according to Stephen Gilchrist, the chairman of Saunders Law, which specialises in fraud and regulation work.
The government has provoked a fresh row with Brussels by launching legal proceedings against a €35bn Financial Transaction Tax (FTT), or ‘Tobin tax’, agreed by 11
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 216,307 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 212,311 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 166,499 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 105,302 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 87,141 10