Audit inspectors frequently complain about firms that undertake audit work which falls short of acceptable benchmarks, explains Steve Collings.
I'm currently looking at setting a childcare voucher / salary sacrifice scheme.
In response to recent posts on AccountingWEB where company directors were in dispute, Jennifer Adams offers advice on the procedures and principles that apply in such situations.
I need some help regarding my childcare scheme for my freelance limited company
My client has purchased a portfolio of book debts from a financial institution, (who I believe to be VAT registered). My client then makes money by recovering the debts and hopefully at a profit.
I have Mobile Phone invoices which have 2 VAT rates on, the bulk of the UK calls at T1 20%, then International calls which are Zero Rated.
I own a small ltd. engineering company (A) that is cash rich at present £250,000 in bank accounts.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 188,756 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 184,547 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 138,890 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 92,753 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,068 10