Hi, this is my 3rd week using SAGE 50.
Hopefully a lot simpler than I have it in my head... it's been a long week.
I'm not quite sure that my brain is in gear so please bear with me.
An hourly paid employee works on maintenance between 6 different sites (all within100 miles of head office), he travels using a company van.
We will start to use currency traders, does anyone know what to look out for and how to rate them? Someone mentioned 'A Ratings' . If they are registered with the FCA will that be sufficient?
A client has asked a bit of a strange request which I am having a bit of difficulty with since its the first time I have been approached for something like this.
I am in the process of completing an Independent assessment for a small charity. Their total income was just under 75k and gross assets under £25k.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 190,510 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 186,315 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 140,646 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 93,620 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,526 10