I have a Director who has a child. We are paying the provider directly. The amount is over the threshold of £243 per month.
Good morning everyone! It's Monday -- I am very sorry for this. For this lowdown I'd like to start a new tradition: An 'on this day' section.
I have a UK Ltd company client who operates as a procurement consultant.
I have recently met with a potential client that operates as an Air Conditioning Engineer. Most of the work is service and maintenance with the occassioanl supply/fit.
Hello, I am be grateful for employees perspective on completing timesheets.
Do they motivate you to be more efficient? Or would rather be without timesheets? Why?
My question is probably easier to explain with an example...
A letting agent collects £1000 in rent which is paid into their client bank account by the tenant.
As I am getting a lot busier I am away from office more and was using my home phone as home based. I am thinking of using a virtual PA or similar
First year property development client bought a plot of land and over the year built 6 flats.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 224,739 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 220,783 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,890 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 109,162 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 89,085 11