A director was employed by a limited company and unfortunately died. Whilst alive, the company was paying for BUPA for him and his wife.
Can anyone recommend a reputable accounts payable outsourcing company.
The ICAEW has excluded a former company director
A client started a side business selling goods while working full-time. The side business was doing well so he left his employment to run his business full time in 2013.
Hello everyone. I am new here. I've just started working for some company as an account assistant. They use Sage Instant.
We are planning to offer scratchcards to employees as a motivational tool when they achieve targets. The value of the scratchcard is £1.
We have been approached by an individual who has outstanding vat returns. The client has very limited information to construct the return. He hasnt kept any of the invoices he has issued.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 193,485 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 189,315 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 143,627 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,246 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 81,384 10