Good Afternoon. Could anybody advise me on a relatively cheap (or free, even) simple to use cash flow forecast software please? Thanks in advance.
A freehold company owns 3 leasehold properties all of which require renewal of their leases. The freehold is set up as a limited company. How would this income be treated tax wise by the company?
I would appreciate it if anyone could help with the following:
If you're curious about how accountants can provide tech advice to clients, you can ask Microsoft and accountant IT experts your questions this morning - in 10 minutes!
The client has sent me his sage back up and I am trying to restore it. I can successfully restore it. Sage says "The restore has been successful".
Company has an employee to whom it pays £20 per month as reimbursement of mobile phone costs incurred.
The mobile phone contract is in the name of the employee.
I am Lithuanian, EU. I have registered as self employed.
I have registered as self employed. I would like to be freelancer and make websites and fix laptops.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 202,224 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 198,093 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 152,372 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 99,112 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,584 10