A client has a 31/5/14 year end and started issuing unsecured convertible loan notes in July 2014. Does anyone know:
A client has a couple of companies, both of which have been unsuccessful for various reasons.
Two directors of a Ltd company are wanting to go to an IT conference next year, it will greatly aid their business and drum up networking.
I have been told the following and I believe it to be true.
I've recently taken on a client who employees a small number of students for casual weekend work. Usually about 4 hours per week, sometimes a bit more.
Not a question, just a 'heads up' to maybe mention to clients.
I have just picked up a new client who has had difficulties with the previous accountant not filing things in a timely manner to say the least and suffering penalties etc.
We are about to invoice a US company for a service (providing a cloud environment for their IT). Are there any specific VAT implications for this - eg should we zero rate the sale?
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 188,742 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 184,533 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 138,876 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 92,753 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,067 10