A UK Domiciled client of mine, a spanish university professor, who was resident in Spain since 1990's came to UK in 2013/14 and stayed here for more than 183 days therefore resident in UK for 2013/
Good evening, I am pleased to have found this forum and I hope someone can help me.
Would be very grateful if someone could help me with the following question-
Complete novice here and doing this all for the first time, please go easy on me :)
Hi, I have a property with my son that is rented out, there's not a lot of profit on it, just over the £3000 mark.
A client has put her property in a discretionary trust with a life interest settlement so that she can reside in the property rent free for as long as she wishes and then her husband will also be a
We are disposing of a fixed asset. Should depreciation be charged in the final year of sales? If not what is the reason
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 208,449 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 204,374 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 158,610 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 101,360 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 84,969 10