Hi. A quick question relating to weekly paid employees and the RTI susbmissions. We have some new client who pay staff weekly. They pay the staff a week behind, so a payment now is for hours las
I'm ATT EA CTA IIT (Dip) and looking to increase my knowledge on the topic of valuing companies.
A client has spent money designing a plastic product using a professional sculptor costing £5,000 and has another company prepare and build a steel mould for £15,000.
I have a CCJ obtained against a not very nice person who owes me some money.
Whilst he is going around telling everyone who will listen that I am the bad guy for taking him
I filed my tax return for the year 2013-14 on April 10th, and it turns out I'm owed £1,980, which is great.
Does anyone know where the check box to claim the 2014/15 employment allowance is in sage INSTANT payroll please?
We have a client who travels to and stays in America whilst carrying out Training and Consultancy work.
Can any one advise me how I go about converting directors loan accounts to shareholders capital account.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 170,084 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 165,697 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 120,178 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 83,537 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 74,621 10