I purchase my goods from France, I gave them my VAT number and so all purchases are VAT free. I have looked around in regards to filling in my VAT return but am a bit confused.
A (new) client has that old problem of trying to obtain a mortgage and needing SA302s.
He is a company director and has been for approx 6 years but has not filed any tax returns.
Client has got 2 convenience stores, and owns the freehold via sole trader.
We have a subsidiary in Nigeria, this was incorporated in Oct 2012. The first accounts are 15 months accounts made up to Dec 2014.
The tax year in Nigeria ends 31st Dec.
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) has said companies should replace quarterly interim management statements with integrated reporting.
Just a quick one and was looking to your thoughts.
Hi there, I have a client who is trading through a company and has creditors/debtors and bank accounts in foreign currency.
We act for a group of companies that has recently acquired another trading entity.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 185,134 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 180,909 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,270 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 91,057 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,034 10