Hi. I am investigating the tax implications of employees attending industry dinners where the company will pay for say a table of 10 and all of those attendees will be company employees. I think
I’ve been reading the HMRC guidance relating to what VAT can be reclaimed on expenditure before registration
A limited company client which is a small manufacturing business operating from their home address wants to drill a new well (they're not on the mains water).
Please can I get some advice as to which business miles I can claim?
To keep it simple, I will give the places 'letters'.
I live at 'A'
I work at 'B'
- Can have some advice please about which internet banking to choose as we want to upload files straight from Sage payroll & Sage acco
I have an existing, profitable business with substantial shareholder loans (from shareholders to business) to repay.
I met a potential client today and they mainly deal with property maintenance, Turnover is round 100K. Profit around 40K
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 184,501 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 180,228 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 134,627 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 89,747 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,062 10