Business

Client has entertained staff to the value of (say) £1000 including VAT. There were 9 members of staff and 3 spouses of staff in attendance. So to calculate cost per head that would be £83.33.

6

My client, a company, spent heavily on plant and machinery in calendar year 2013 giving rise to a substantial loss after claiming maximum AIA.

5

My client had a commercial rental lease (operating lease) with 7 years left to run, and after lengthy negotiations and various offers being made, remainder of lease was bought by new landlord.

1

Hi 

6

Two shareholders, one owns 60% and the other owns 40%.  There is an offer on the table for a purchase of all of the shares.  The guy with 60% wants 70% of the proceeds because of his efforts over t

5

Any suggestions for a decent ergonomic chair where I won't feel like i've just been sold Big Ben??!

5

Not an accountancy questions but I know that we have experts in the art of wine drinking on the forum.

I would like to give a £50 voucher to a person who frankly is a wine snob .

6

An interim manager working as a contractor through a limited company is due to complete his current assignment early next year.

1

I am ACCA qualified accountant with regular licence and I am looking for an audit experience (few months is required) so that I will be able to extend my licence to audit licence.

1

Pages