Just took on a new client. There is a bit of a story , here goes.
Hi there chaps,
I own and operate a UK LTD which is producing profit in the region of £900,000 per year.
The question relates to a private company limited by shares with two directors (who are also 50% shareholders).
Is the Employment Allowance available for 2015/2016? Is it up to £2,000 again on Employers NI? Many thanks
I have a client who was an employee and received letting income for 13/14 tax year, a SA100 was submitted. In the 14/15 tax year his circumstances changed. He was employed to 01/6/14.
I have a company that buys property and lets it out long-term. If the value of the property increases, then value of assets on the balance sheet will increase, I think.
My mother in law has a rental property which she wants to sell.
When crediting, say return of goods, invoice dated 15.03.15 for £5100 PPD of 2.5% therefore vat on the invoice at the time would be £994.50
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 220,519 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 216,543 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,724 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 107,256 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 88,081 10