Having problems claiming UK costs ie materials supplied and labour from UK against the French capital gain arising on a sale of a french property owned by an owner non resident in france.
I’ll give you a quick overview of my client: I am advising a group of companies that develop new build residential property sites.
Sir Win Bischoff, chairman of the Financial Reporting Council (FRC), has been appoint
A new limited company client who has registered for vat as from 1 June.
We have registered him on the flat rate scheme and agreed to monitor the position.
Was hoping some one could help out
Finance and payroll practitioners are bracing themselves for significant changes to the rules and some structural aspects of benefits in kind (BiKs), all thanks to
Some companies' financial reports are getting clearer and more conci
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 185,230 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 181,013 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 135,368 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 91,268 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,175 10