A company client of mine has recently had a VAT visit and the VAT inspector is saying that an adjustment needs to be made for the VAT element of private fuel used for the company vans. A couple of
I'm having a blank moment today.
Usually, when I do my payroll journals to my sage accounts, I do the following:
Dr 7001 Gross Wages
Dr 7006 Employers NI
I'm trying to establish the viability of a new project we're launching on auto enrolment.
I filed a client's company accounts on 31 December 2014 for year end 31 March 2014. I received an email stating accounts had been received at just before midnight 31 December.
I help out on a voluntary basis at a full-time professional football club.
are banks legally required to provide customers with a tax statement showing interest received in the tax year
Hi, sorry for the dumb question, I'm all new to this and want to start keeping my own books in the future, to at least give my accountant an easier life :)
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 211,918 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 207,902 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 162,092 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 103,391 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,063 10