I would be most interested in views on the following;
Family run limited company where the Dad was director and the majority shareholder.The rest of the shares were split equally amongst his children.
Can anyone recommend some good SME recruitment agencies please?
Would appreciate some help with this issue, please.
Parent company 'P Ltd' has acquired 100% of subsidiary 'S Ltd' during the year ended Dec 2013.
Day two of Accountex gets underway in a matter of minutes and AccountingWEB will be at stand A408 again as official media partner.
I need to create intercompany accounts on sageline 50 so that I can record payments made to suppliers from a parent company running on a different system, what is the best way to
I am going to give you all the facts before I ask the question..
My husband works for a haulage company (XYZ) as a permanent employee.
I hope you can help.
A company "A" based in UK Vat registered has a client "B" in Ireland also VAT registered.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 224,779 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 220,821 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 170,890 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 109,179 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 89,091 11