Can PCP Car Finance (Personal Contract Purchase) apply to limited companies ? If affirmative, can the company claim capital alloewances at 100%, 18% and 8% ?
So, I made a loss last year, and put it on the accounts fine.
A UK Domiciled client of mine, a spanish university professor, who was resident in Spain since 1990's came to UK in 2013/14 and stayed here for more than 183 days therefore resident in UK for 2013/
Good evening, I am pleased to have found this forum and I hope someone can help me.
Would be very grateful if someone could help me with the following question-
Complete novice here and doing this all for the first time, please go easy on me :)
Hi, I have a property with my son that is rented out, there's not a lot of profit on it, just over the £3000 mark.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 208,672 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 204,603 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 158,834 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 101,472 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 85,036 10