A former accounts assistant was jailed for three years for defrauding his employer, the Norwich Chamber of Commerce, of more than £320,000.
A husband and wife are extracting salary from a company at 663 per month. The husband is a director and I know that payment date of a director can be the date it is credited to a dla.
I am a CIMA student that is looking to understand IFRS better from the practical point of view.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 190,507 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 186,312 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 140,643 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 93,617 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,526 10