The client has sent me his sage back up and I am trying to restore it. I can successfully restore it. Sage says "The restore has been successful".
Company has an employee to whom it pays £20 per month as reimbursement of mobile phone costs incurred.
The mobile phone contract is in the name of the employee.
I am Lithuanian, EU. I have registered as self employed.
I have registered as self employed. I would like to be freelancer and make websites and fix laptops.
I have noticed that Sage payroll carries on deducting the employment allowance even when the £2000 limit has been reached.
The referendum on Scottish independence has stirred up demands for devolution in big cities across England.
I have a new client who has being paying a part timer about £100 per week to help in her shop
We are splitting out our assets into different categories as they were previously all under P and M. While we do this we are also going to change the depreciation method from RB to straight line a
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 202,784 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 198,656 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 152,933 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 99,228 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 83,680 10