I've just taken over the book-keeping for a business of a friend and first thing I have noticed is an error on his VAT returns.
I am dealing with one of my clients who is going to sell his business and will be paying corporation tax on the gain. My question is how should he extract his
I need to obtain a tax clearance certificate for my company, I have spent ages trying to find how to obtian one by sear hinv the web and contacting HMRC but so far no luck - can anyone help me?
I have a client who I thought were renting a premises - but actually they have stated they have a self repairing lease - They are a LTD and what I need to know is would this be classed as a Finance
Wondering what small sole practitioners use for anti money laundering software wise and training
I am working with a business running Sage 50 2010 v16 and have a problem with supplier payments .
We are two nonresident founders (without NI) owning a UK Ltd and would to assign ourselves a salary. Can we do so? Thanks!
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 188,477 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 184,269 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 138,613 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 92,612 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,978 10