Norfolk Conservative MP and qualified management accountant Elizabeth Truss was appointed secretary of state for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs in the c
I am investigating the striking off route for shutting down my limited company.
My company based in UK (not registered for VAT) getting royalty (jewellery designs, illustrations, video, audio) from EU based company, who registered for VAT.
Just looking into the new VAT place of supply rules for downloads etc that comes into effect 1/1/15. Can't find anywhere that explains which VAT threshold apply for EU countries.
I'm British and live in the UK, I work offshore on oil and gas instalations, I have a UK registered Ltd company what I work through. I'm vat registered also.
I'm writing policies, procedures and controls for a start up business (with say 40% cash/60% credit card).
This is my second year with this client and they are totally totally disorganised. They never do the book-keeping until the statutory accounts are due and then they call me to sort out the mess.
- Bribery Act faces fresh delay 184,343 1
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 180,070 18
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 134,468 1
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 89,662 7
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,015 10