Every now and then, when I try opening an Excel file, I get a message saying that "Excel cannot open the file 'file.xlsx' because the file format or the file extension is not valid.
Hi I rent rooms in my house.
I have elected to claim the 10% wear and tear, rather than 'renewals' claim for expenditure.
I know the general consensus on AW that cloud accounting is bees knees but my experience is that cloud is still not at the races and the fawning over cloud products from both clients and practition
We are trying to reduce papewok as much possible in our practice.
I know this is an accounting forum but am interested as to how solicitors reference their correspondence.
Going to work as the financial controller for a whisky company would be a dream come true for many accountants, but when Laura Cummings joined the The
I'm considering travelling to Accountex this year, would be interested to get feedback from others and whether it would be a worthwhile trip.
I used to use the HMRC Basic Tools to produce P11Ds, until HMRC basically broke the program a couple of years ago. To my knowledge, they've yet to fix it (though perhaps someone could advise me if
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,925 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,310 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,897
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 88,107 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,517 2