Every time I'd open Excel 2013 under Windows 8, it would crash instantly, leaving me a message: "Excel 2013 has stopped working".
I am looking to apply for an Acca spare time practising certificate and am looking for a sole practitioner or firm that could help me with the continuity of practice. I am based in Birmingham.
We announced over on the blogs today that AccountingWEB.co.uk is going to be undergoing a makeover.
I have a potential payroll client who is using Royal London for auto enrollment.
Greetings, I have a user who was working on an Excel 2007 file from a thumbdrive..
I took on a new client recently who was struggling cashflow and left their accountant of 10 years
I have a hunch that its common nowadays for clients to ask for delivery times for their accounts (cf Amazon) ie "here's my paperwork (or "digital work") when can I expect the accounts?"
I am doing bookkeeping for a letting agency in sage account i have setup the accounts separately as client and company accounts.
Hi all, hope you are well on this fine Friday morning!
I have a few queries on Entrepreneur's Relief if any can help.
Our business is considering using a different accounting software package but there are two additional requirements on top of what we already have.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,283 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,710 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 96,434 11
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 91,137
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,379 2