Here on Excel Zone we know that accountants love spreadshe
Freezing panes in Excel can be a frustration.
After his previous encounters with Excel on the iPad and iPhone, AccountingWEB technology editor-at-large David H Ringstrom tried his luck on an Android tablet.
I have a complex spreadsheet that work out the tax payable at any given level of profit if the business is incorporated or unincorporated.
My client has a web based system and generates a few hundred invoices each month.
It takes a whole day each month just to enter these invoices onto VT.
Setting your Excel options correctly can make a positive contribution to how efficiently you work with spreadsheets.
I have a client with 2 small micro Ltd companies and he want to use Xero to "take control of his business" etc.
Someone has sold him on how 'brilliant' Xero is.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 460,058 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,984 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,676
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 86,238 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,310 2