This problem is having me scratching my head. I am not sure if there is a solution as a search on internet does not come up with anything close to an answer.
A former work colleague of mine in London is starting up her own housing association and has a leasehold property from an estate agent that she will use as her first location to house homeless peop
Having inherited a set of accounts from another bookkeeper on the company I now work for, I found the nominal accounts (on Sage Line 50) in a real mess!
Currently working for two businesses, both of which are using Sage Line 50.
One of my clients has set up their Sage instant accounts with some opening balances.
From the nominal screen everything looks fine.
Everything is fine in the COA.
Do any other RedSky users have any thoughts on the email notifying us of changes to their online support services?
Im thinking of starting a practice but i have no idea where to start on getting clients. Im ACA and im particularly interested in tax and accouting servicesAny ideas out there will be welcome?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 442,009 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 112,050 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 87,009
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 73,001 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,703 2