Does anyone use KashFlow Payroll? I'm considering using it for my clients but would like to know if you have had any problems with it or whether you would recommend the package.
What is the best way to find work if you are good at excel/business modelling or technology issues?
Can anyone tell me where/how to include accrued interest to be paid first, when the loan repayments start, all to be settled by a fixed repayment over 12 months.
As we all know, over the past month, we've been plagued by fake Aweb users registering a new account, posting a fake IT-related question ...
The latest tip from David Ringstrom was inspired by a question in one of his High Impact Excel webinars.
Audit planning meeting with new client tomorrow.
Can you be so kind as to remind me some of the most important questions to ask (and document answers)?
I have a couple of clients that require job costing / profitability analysis. I have developed this in a spreadsheet, but the clients are getting to big for this not to go through software as the
Not a question but wanted to say that I am currently testing Moneysoft Payroll Manager software as we are looking to move over to them from 14/15.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 452,245 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,321 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,236
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 78,071 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,305 2