Our client will be non-resident for 2015/16. He is liquidating his UK company and, as I understand it, given his non-resident status, will not be required to pay UK CGT.
My question is probably easier to explain with an example...
A letting agent collects £1000 in rent which is paid into their client bank account by the tenant.
Excel Tables feature frequently in management reporting tutorials, but Simon Hurst knows that they aren’t perfect. This article offers solutions for some of the key problems.
AccountingWEB’s technology editor-at-large David H Ringstrom delves into the hall of mirrors created by circular references in Excel - and then highlights situations where you might set them up
How can I highlight and move a whole years entry into bank when it should of been suppliers purchases?
Let me remind you all of the "Community rules and moderation policy" and some of you may want to edit your posts!!!!!!
My client has produced their first VAT return using Sage One. They have also produced the usual pdf reports to support the return.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 461,506 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,465 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,021
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 89,054 11
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,622 2