I produce financial statements in Excel, which is great for referring to other cells (e.g. the year end date is simply a cell on a "Standing data" sheet).
Previous articles in this series have looked at the whys and whats of business plans.
I've spent several hours reading through posts on here - what a great resource! It's been very helpful.
I have a macro to update a large group of workbooks (book01, book02, .....book65) without having the need to open and close all 65 of them.
My background is I am 39 years old and non-British. I have Functional skills Level 1 in English and Level 2 in Maths at the moment and no degrees.
Which commercial software would you recommend for SA800 online submissions?
Thanks in advance.
We have a client that is involved in the motor industry, so has a complex (Multi-Franchise) DMS system. Up until now they have used the DMS system to generate their Management Accounts, but are in
Off topic, I know, but just to wish all members of the forum a very happy Yorkshire Day.
Is it only me that finds e-magazine format (which is supposed to look like a paper magazine or newspaper) and pdfs (along with two-column formats which require scrolling up and down) far less conve
I have a cashflow model.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 454,036 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,587 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,480
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 79,185 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,416 2