Just wondering what software you would recommend for ct filing with hmrc ixbrl formatting etc etc. Currently using abacus
Afternoon, I work in education and use the accounting Software PS Financials. I do not get involved with the general inputting but run several reports which are rubbish.
We have never experienced this before but here we go:
Ok I have a scenario. We have an employed individual as an engineer. He starts work on 01 september 2014. Prior to this, he incurs expenditure on tools, say 6 years ago on 01 sep 2008.
Hi, I have a client looking at purchasing their own scanner to make a dent in the quarterly receipt and invoice bag, can anyone recommend a fast and reasonably priced scanner with a document feeder
A client has asked if he can pay his son's school fees through his LTD, as a company donation.
Difficult question here I believe.
We are a company based in the UK but we need to register for VAT in Romania. To date I have been unable to find how or where to register for Romanian VAT.
Client is joint director and shareholder of a UK LTD CO.
Let’s say for ease both directors and shareholders each earn £600 pm salary on PAYE, and £3,500 per month net dividends.
I wish to automate the population of the field called Title in the workbook's File Properties. For the avoidance of doubt I mean click on file > properties > title.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 455,806 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 113,778 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,651
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 80,186 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,542 2