I apologise in advance if this is a bit of "how long is a piece of string" question.
I am just starting out with Sage and entering Opening Balances from a client' previous annual accounts.
The O/B' =
1) £3000 capital
I feel like there has to be an easy way to do this.....
Any thoughts on the following would be really appreciated.....
I'm at a conference where I met a US CPA whose working with a UK company that recently acquired a firm in the States.
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows
I have a client who posts job cards as separate worksheets on a spreadsheet. The job cards record dates and amounts of labour costs in two separate columns.
I want to see the project details of every line item of a journal entry transaction.
*Edited, sorry wrong forum
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 458,608 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,269 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 89,068
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 82,624 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,831 2