Having inherited a set of accounts from another bookkeeper on the company I now work for, I found the nominal accounts (on Sage Line 50) in a real mess!
Currently working for two businesses, both of which are using Sage Line 50.
One of my clients has set up their Sage instant accounts with some opening balances.
From the nominal screen everything looks fine.
Everything is fine in the COA.
Do any other RedSky users have any thoughts on the email notifying us of changes to their online support services?
Im thinking of starting a practice but i have no idea where to start on getting clients. Im ACA and im particularly interested in tax and accouting servicesAny ideas out there will be welcome?
My Client has an Italian passport but is based in Israel. Would he be entitled to a personal allowance ?
He is a director of a UK Limited company and want to pay him a small Salary
Hi a new customer contacted me and we are meeting next week. He is an IT contractor using an umbrella company but thinking moving as a limited company.
Hi Everyone, I've recently set up my own practice under the name Northants Accounting, but then I've had a bit of a think and I'm feeling that it might help to create a brand that
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 441,848 6
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 112,022 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,990
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 72,949 10
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,694 2